Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Little questionnaire for Subs to answer (on the way you feel about your Dom)

Posted 09-06-2022 at 05:37 PM by pluky
Updated 09-15-2022 at 04:43 PM by pluky

1- do you feel very motivated to please your Dom, like their pleasure is yours ?

2- when you fail at doing a task for your Dom, do you want to improve and keep trying until you get it, or do you simply wish they won't be mad and not ask you to do it again ?

3- have you had feelings similar to love for your Dom ?

4- when you think of replacing your Dom by another one, is that an easy thought to conceive ?

5- do you feel more compelled to push the limits of your comfort zone and/or ignore your comfort to an extent for your Dom compared to other people you might play with ?

6- would you consent to body branding a sign or a letter that signifies your state of belonging to your Dom if they asked you to ?
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    1. Yes, hearing "good girl" means the world to me from my person. I have also found that in relationships where they are not able/allowed to cum (maybe they have a Dom of their own) then it really affects me. I want to know that I am turning them on and that they are getting pleasure because of me.

2. It depends on what the task is. If it is something I can learn to be better or improve then I want to do better for him. However, I do worry about letting him down and so I don't want to set myself up for failure either.

3. I have. I married one of my Doms. We both entered the relationship knowing that we didn't want a romantic relationship but ... well that went out the window haha. I have had strong feelings about one or two other Doms after that, however I am not sure if I would call it romantic love. However, I also believe that there needs to be feelings.

4. No, it is never easy to decide to end a relationship.

5. Yes! Once trust is built, and there are feelings involved, I want to push myself to make them happy. With my husband, I would try almost anything for him if it made him happy, even if he isn't my Dom any longer. That includes things that are normally limits for other people.

6. No. My husband and I have matching tattoos but we made sure that before we got them, we knew they weren't about BDSM or our D/s relationship. I would not permanently alter my body for another partner.
  2. Old Comment
    1. do you feel very motivated to please your Dom, like their pleasure is yours ?
    Yes, extremely motivated to please him. I love being told how good of a job I have done, and how well I have pleased him. It brings me great joy to be told how good of a job I have done. I also enjoy when he edges, ruins, and cums because of my words or images or voice. All of it brings me pleasure, his pleasure is my pleasure.

2. when you fail at doing a task for your Dom, do you want to improve and keep trying until you get it, or do you simply wish they won't be mad and not ask you to do it again ?
    Most generally I try to meet the task completely to the best of my ability. Sometimes, I do repeat it to meet certain goals. But if it seems completely out of reach, I find away to partially meet said goal as closely as possible.

3. have you had feelings similar to love for your Dom ?
    I do have a lot of love for me. A lot of complicated emotions, but I could imagine my life without him at this point.

4. when you think of replacing your Dom by another one, is that an easy thought to conceive ?
    Nope. He could not be replaced. He's stuck with me.

5. do you feel more compelled to push the limits of your comfort zone and/or ignore your comfort to an extent for your Dom compared to other people you might play with ?
    Yes. Currently, I am pushing my limits of video, audio, and recordings. I have never shared my voice, or videos of me with anyone else. But somehow he makes me want to be completely limitless. And do anything for him quite literally.

6. would you consent to body branding a sign or a letter that signifies your state of belonging to your Dom if they asked you to ?
    Currently, not open to doing so. But doesn't mean I wouldn't ever be open to it.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tori216 View Comment

5. do you feel more compelled to push the limits of your comfort zone and/or ignore your comfort to an extent for your Dom compared to other people you might play with ?
    Yes. Currently, I am pushing my limits of video, audio, and recordings. I have never shared my voice, or videos of me with anyone else. But somehow he makes me want to be completely limitless. And do anything for him quite literally.
    The limit part I was referring more to someone that's hard to handle physically.