Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Crossroads: Sub v. Domme

Posted 01-23-2015 at 09:55 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As you all know, I have been with Asslvr (aka Mr. Devious) as his sub for about 7 months now. Our d/s connection is magical. Right from the beginning we had an open and honest relationship, and trust started building easily from the very first day we talked (which isn't an easy thing for me to do normally).

I love being a sub. I love to please and make somebody proud of me. I love to feel cherished and wanted and needed. I love to give up control to somebody I trust, and feel a sense...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Exploring my inner Domme

Posted 11-09-2014 at 07:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:38 AM by Butterfly

As I have mentioned, Asslvr and I switched roles this past week. We started at 12 am last Sunday and ended today at 5 pm. I really had a lot of fun.

When Asslvr and I first started talking 5 months ago, he had mentioned that he had liked the idea of being a sub at times, but we didn't really explore this too much since I had absolutely no experience. Not only had I never played Domme to anybody, but I had never even given a dare to anybody before.

Over the past few months,
A Butterfly Princess <3