Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Birthday Thread Progress

Posted 09-04-2017 at 01:46 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 09-21-2017 at 11:57 AM by Komodo Jones

I may regret doing this as it may bring more traffic but it will help me a little bit I think. On September 1st, I started a thread for my birthday happening in later September. In this thread people have certain ways to help me celebrate my birthday. I am just keeping tabs on what I have to do on this thread. Anything in bold has been completed. If you are interested you can find my thread by clickinghere.

BAD KJ
-10 minutes in matching bra and thong-shynessincarnate
-5 minutes in a shirt that doesn't cover my ass and a thong at knee length thinking about spanking, is to be done directly after funishment #1-shynessincarnate
-naked, hands clasped on head in complete silence with no distraction holding a coin to the wall with my nose. No time given so my decision-MarvHarvey
-3 minutes of calm, distraction-free contemplation of requests I feel wouldn't be suitable to turn down-kurious kat

-10 minutes, naked, nose holding coin to the wall with fist bump position on top of head, done in silence with no distractions-MarvHarvey

TIME TO WRITE
-170 lines in any attire in pen, neat handwriting
"I love it when Shynessincarnate makes me wear my bra."-shynessincarnate
-25 lines of "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." written in the following ways: 5 lines written red, blue, black ink changing at each letter, 5 lines written red, blue, black ink at each word, 5 lines vowels in red, consonants in blue, 5 lines all caps in black ink, 5 lines in cursive with blue ink. Reductions include: if in only women's underwear and nothing but 1 line docked from a set, in my bra and nothing but 2 lines docked from a set, and in a bra-connection wedgie and nothing else I can dock 4 lines form a set, first two can be combined.-shynessincarnate

SUIT UP!
-Roll a D6 to see how many consecutive hours I must be naked-shynessincarnate

UNDER WHERE?
-Until my birthday whenever I am home alone I am to be wearing a thong-shynessincarnate

TEMPORARY TATTOO
-Across my chest in large letters I must write "BIRTHDAY SLUT" while wearing a high-cut shirt-lola.fox

RULE OF DUMB
-For one week, I must lick (suggestively if I want) any piece of fruit before consuming it-kurious kat
-Upon waking up I must strip, fetch a hairbrush, bend over and stare at the hairbrush for 90 seconds before spanking myself, number is increased by 2 every day starting today with 0, lasts until September 20th-MarvHarvey
-If I directly post on my birthday thread, I must spank my left ass cheek once, right ass cheek once, right inner thigh once, left inner thigh once and repeat eight times, starting off light and getting harder until as hard as I can with the last set of four, naked from the waist down, lasts until September 21st-shynessincarnate
-Continuation of rule by kurious kat, lasting until September 21st, I must seductively lick a piece of food before consuming, if not done I am punished by melting a standard size ice cube under each arm before I go to sleep-Alexis Rune

FUNISHED
-32 hard spanks on each butt cheek with my plastic shoehorn, and 23 on my balls with my crop (my discretion on force), must be done in shirt and thong, with thong around ankles-shynessincarnate

Bonus spanks
-32 freestyle-shynessincarnate
-32 over panty-clad butt wearing pair with white, orange, and purple hearts-kurious kat
-32 freestyle-MarvHarvey
-32 full force spankings divided amongst my bare inner thighs with my hand-lola.fox
-32 freestyle-kurious kat
-32 freestyle-MarvHarvey
-32 freestyle-Alexis Rune
-7 spanks on each ass cheek with shoehorn, 7 on each inner thigh with crop, 4 on balls with hand-shynessincarnate

-32 freestyle-MarvHarvey

Optional PM Tasks
-Take pictures of me either naked or in just a thong in two places I have not worn said attire and then share the pictures on kinktalk-Alexis Rune
-Play the quad/tenor part of the cadence "Basses Away" on my butt with drumsticks or spoons or some makeshift prop-Alexis Rune
-Corner time which lasts 10 minutes in a bra connection wedgie, 5 minutes in my favorite panties kneeling on an uncushioned surface, or 2 minutes naked and kneeling on rice. I will be doing the second option-shynessincarnate
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3418 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Looks like you're making some good leeway! I love that you've bolded the completed tasks as you go. You look like you've got quite a bit on your hands for now. I'll come back on your thread tomorrow with some fresh instructions though
    Posted 09-06-2017 at 05:09 PM by shynessincarnate shynessincarnate is offline