Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Phaade

Rate this Entry

Week two Denial Recap

Posted 12-19-2018 at 10:58 PM by Phaade

Sorry for the late update!!!!

So the last week was insanely busy!
Which is on the one hand something really good because I was distracted from how horny I get.
On the other hand I have so much stuff to do that it is not really enjoyable especially work wise.
I have to do nightshifts at the moment so I rarely got around to even do anything kinky.

Also I got a tendonitis (if thats what it is called). It runs in my family and I sometimes have this problem at my right wrist so I couldnt even jerk off this week.

So sadly I dont have much to say about what I did this week, but I will ad a little chapter here what I thought about this week regarding the Denial and my feelings towards it.

So I thought about everything that happened after the first week. All the kind words made me feel really good again and gave me so much motivation! SO thanks alot again!
But when I thought about the lenght of the Denial again I realized I might have overshoot a bit.
This is also a reason why I think its so hard for me to edge. Just thinking about the time I still have to go without orgasm makes me feel really bad.
So I thought I might do a Reduction Thread in the future or a Punishment Thread where I will do other tasks (Spanks, etc etc).
That being said I will try how long I can handle it, but I am pretty sure that long term denial is nothing I enjoy alot of and I might stick to normal short denials. But I would have to see about that.

Maybe when giving control to a Domme it would be different for me but I am just not sure.

So to conclude this one, I will say that I will keep trying to hold out as long as I can and edge while doing it, but I will stop when I don't feel like Im enjoying it anymore.
After all I want to have fun and not force myself.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1605 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Glad this week was rather more uneventful but sorry to hear about your wrist. Hope it heals up over Christmas for you, or maybe not if you don't want to edge (joke, know how horrible things like that are).

I would say to try to stick with the denial. The first month is usually the trickiest (especially when new to it) but does unlock some intense horny feelings. If you get super desperate you could maybe beg one of your posters for some mercy. I'm sure if they see you making a effort they might let you weasel it down slightly.
    Posted 12-22-2018 at 06:40 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline