Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > CandiChris

Rate this Entry

Slave Diary Entry - 6 - 09/06/13

Posted 06-08-2013 at 07:42 PM by CandiChris

I have become very undisciplined in my diary entries and as such I must apologize to all GetDare users but most importantly my magnificent and beautiful mistress.

We (Mistress and I) Took to the streets in an attempt to find an adult store that suits our buying needs, the first store was basically vanilla, nothing fetish or bdsm based.. dissapointing but none the less we continue down the road. Upon entering the second we approached the clerk and enquired about their range of male chastity items.. Embarrasingly he did not know the term chastity and pointed us towards strapons, we then explained to him what we wanted and being the vapid clueless moron pointed us towards harnesses.. needless to say we left.. The third place was very different and had a magnificent range of bdsm and fetish items, the clerk was a wonderful mature female who really knew her stuff.. Although we couldnt find the cock cage we did purchase to my great distain and fear shock/electrified nipple clamps and a wartenburg wheel. The experience was was absolutely fantastic and we shall be utilizing that store for future purposes.

We travelled to our wonderful secluded area we call "the rock" and begun our fun. Immediately checking out our new purchase we tested the nipple clamps and the wartenburg wheel.. The clamps were.. different, I'd never really used electricity before and I was deadly afraid when she blindfolded me.. But I persevered and moved on.

The usual torture and fun was to follow, using the chopstick+thumbtac combo, the belt, a hairbrush and im really not sure what else.. as I was blindfolded. This time however, I literally wimped out, I was a pathetic pussy who couldnt handle any pain and I was ashamed of my performance.

Sorry to be so skint on details but im just not comfortable writing this, Im not sure why.. But yeah, sorry to you all
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1425 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Omg im still laughing about that dude in the 2nd store...
    He was hillarious
    Posted 06-10-2013 at 04:54 AM by mistress_darkness mistress_darkness is offline