Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Report for punishment thread - Day 2

Posted 05-29-2017 at 10:54 PM by RainbowSky

So the second day of my punishment thread came around, and with the exception of one new rule there wasn't many punishments handed out - something I was relieved about.

After waking up and removing the latex clothing from my sleeping punishment, I went to the corner of my room and completed my 12 minutes of corner time on my knees only. They were still a bit tender from the previous day, so I am starting to think that by the time I leave my knees will be really sore and corner time will be much harder to complete.

I then proceeded to the bathroom to shower, knowing I had 12 minutes to shower and get out. Again this was fairly easy it usually takes me about 10 minutes to shower so I just have to dry myself a bit quicker.

I returned to my room about to get ready for bed when my bf stopped me, made me remove my dressing gown and lay on the floor. He attached my ankle to my desk and my wrists to my doorframe to stop me wriggling before placing my sensory hood on and then taping my wand to my clit again. I shuddered the moment he turned it on, knowing he was making me do my punishment to see if I could last an hour.

Having had my clit teased for an hour the previous day, plus coated in toothpaste, it was quite sensitive, which meant the moment it turned on, I started moaning and trying to wriggle away from it but with the tape and bound this time I couldn't even roll. I kept making a sort of chicken flapping motion with my knees in an attempt to stop the pain. I think being unprepared for what is coming, which I was as I hadn't been expecting it, makes it harder to do. This wand is so intense, there is no let up and after a while it isn't arousal it's just pain. Apparently after just 20 minutes I was already sobbing and crying and pleading to be let out. He didn't let me.

Eventually I gave in and said our safe word and he stopped the vibe for me, removed the ties and let me sit up. He showed me his phone. 52 minutes. Internally my heart sunk. That meant I had to edge 8 times before the next one and then last and hour and 8 minutes. I got up and got dressed.

Later on in the day, I finished writing up my story onto paper with the toothpaste stinging away and being reapplied every chapter for the last five chapters. I suppose every time I update I should also add the chapter to the written version as well.

My flatmates invited me out for lunch and some shopping, which I agreed to nervously as it would mean going commando in public. I was wearing jeans and a loose t-shirt and hoodie to hide my underwearless nature. Every time they looked at me or asked me a question, I jumped startled as if I had been caught out although luckily for me they just assumed I was being hyperactive. It felt unusual to not be wearing underwear in public, I felt very self-conscious that people around me would realise.

The rest of the day passed without much trouble except for completing the 'person above' threads which meant I had to get spanked on each tit, ass cheek, pussy and clit 18 times each. It wasn't too bad, a little sore on my clit but easily managed.

Then of course, my bf decided that bedtime was 11pm again. I got into my latex clothing at about 9:45 as we were just cuddling in bed. I fell asleep about 10pm, at least 12 minutes early but I had a) not been spanked 12 times and b) was not wearing my sensory hood. So at 10:30 I was rudely awaken by my bf whipping my tits twelve times. He then handed me my hood and sent me back to sleep but he was not happy with me for forgetting my rules, so is waiting to see what punishment I should receive.
Views 1110 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments