Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Conflicted feelings

Posted 12-20-2016 at 06:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:59 PM by Butterfly

On Christmas day evening, I will be travelling back to Ontario to visit my family. I will be there for 2 weeks. I am both excited and dreading this trip. I have been struggling with a lot of anxiety surrounding it and I thought it might help to put it down here ...

Positive feelings

I am excited to see my mom, brother, cousin and best friend. I am really excited to be able to do some wedding activities with my best friend as she recently got engaged and I am finalizing some of...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

My response to Techie re Abuse

Posted 12-10-2016 at 10:34 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Techies blog about consent and the thin line between consent and abuse was very well said. It also struck a cord for me and as I started to type my comment I realized how long it was and decided to post it as a blog of my own.q

First I grew up being emotionally and verbally abused by my father. When I left his house with my mom at 16, it was the most freeing day of my life and I still consider it the best day of my life.

I worked at a shelter for abused woman and children...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Let me out!

Posted 11-23-2016 at 10:17 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

For a long time I have known that I identify partly as being a Little.

At first it was just something that set me apart from other people my age: I always was more excitable. I couldn't sleep on Christmas eve, even when I was in high school and knew that Santa didn't exist. I have always slept with a teddy or stuffy. Glitter, Disney and Coloring are some of my favorite things. I love to be annoying. I feel like throwing temper tantrums often. I stomp my foot when I want something. I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Butterfly's toy box: Nipple Toys

Posted 11-21-2016 at 12:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-01-2017 at 10:59 AM by Butterfly

*Disclaimer: These reviews are my own opinion. I do not work for any company who sells these toys. I do not profit in anyway. They are simply my opinions and experiences. I also do not speak to the safety of any particular toy and am not responsible for your safety when you use a particular toy. I also do not promise that you will have a similar experience to mine. If your opinion or experience is different from mine, please share it in the comments as I am only one person and the more people who comment,...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nipples.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	460  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

Posted 11-19-2016 at 07:08 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I love Christmas time so much!! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!

I love the snow, especially the first snow.

Name:	Nailskk.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	458

I love the Christmas music and Christmas baking, and especially Christmas crafting.

Name:	craft.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	459

I love the cold; sitting cozied up in my pjs in front
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Tree.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	456   Click image for larger version

Name:	Feet.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	457  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

How much do I love him?

Posted 11-15-2016 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:58 PM by Butterfly

I always ask Asslvr how much he loves me. He usually spreads his arms wide as says "this much", or he will say something super cute. However, I will usually be cheeky and say that I only love him a little bit (can't look too desperate can I?).

Hehe.

So I wanted to write this for him to let him know how much I really truly love him.

Only he
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Lion-I-Love-You-Roar.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	451  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Feeling Dommey

Posted 11-15-2016 at 12:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:58 PM by Butterfly

As some of you may know, Asslvr and I had posted an ad this past summer looking for somebody to join our dynamic. However, after going through 70 applications, and speaking with a few people, nobody ended up being quite the right fit for us. I had kinda given up, but the longing to Domme again continued to grow.

I found that over the past few months, I have been very bossy with Asslvr. I pinch his nipples, and tease and torture him all the time. I have even beaten him up a few times (he
A Butterfly Princess <3