Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

What does the worm say?

Posted 04-02-2017 at 02:38 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:44 PM by Butterfly

What noise DOES the worm make? I don't think anybody really knows ... but I got a short glimpse last night.

But I am getting ahead of myself ...

Jaro and I have not yet had a voice conversation. He has heard my voice both through orgasm, story reading and singing. But I had not heard him yet at all.

There really was no real reason why we hadn't, other than our time difference made it a bit difficult, and I am also really busy. We did try to plan to have
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

A "Little" Coloring Time!

Posted 03-22-2017 at 02:46 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:02 PM by Butterfly

Recently I got to spend some time coloring with my amazing Asslvr. I had won an hour of coloring with him as a deal during one of our first deal or no deal games. I was so excited because I knew that it was something he didn't really want to do.

You may remember that I recently got a new coloring book. My first "little" task was to go to the store and pick one out. I actually was so excited that I picked out and bought two, but one was clearly my favorite. It had sea
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170305_163603.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	488   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170305_165139.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	489   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170305_173505.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	490   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170305_172416.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	491   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170305_173723.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	492  

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

March 15

Posted 03-14-2017 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

March 15 marks 4 years on getdare.

It really has been one hell of a ride. There have been some really incredible ups and some lows as well. I honestly feel like I am a completely different person than the one who signed up on getDare on March 15, 2013.

I know it is kind of cheesy, but I do credit some of those changes to getDare. The community and the support have helped me to grow as a person. I have learned so many things about myself. Things like:
- I am stronger
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Turning Jaro into a Worm

Posted 03-05-2017 at 12:28 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

A few weeks ago, Jaro came to me and told me he wanted to be my pet, a real pet. He wanted me to choose a nickname for him and become that animal. Well, I jokingly threw out the name "worm". I had kind of played around and teased him about being a worm a few times already, so it just seemed fitting. He surprisingly jumped at the idea to become my worm.

We have since completed a few tasks to help make him feel like a warm. These included, but are not limited to: changing his
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Matchmaking is Closed!

Posted 03-04-2017 at 05:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I think I have bitten off more than I can chew. I feel extremely sad and guilty for having to shut down the matchmaking service but I am mentally exhausted.

I am planning a wedding (62 days until the big day!), I am a Dom to the lovely Jaroface, I am a sub to three incredible Dom/mes, I try to do my best to mod getDare, I work full time, I am the admin of a group of over 120 woman, I try to have a social life, and have time with my wonderful fiance and at some point each day I need to
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A BIG "little" task

Posted 02-17-2017 at 12:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:02 PM by Butterfly

Last week AM shocked me while I was at work, by telling me that I would be buying a pacifier when I went to the grocery store after work.

I was mortified!!!

If anybody knows me, they know that I get blushy pretty easily (funnily enough I thought this was getting better, but I think I have just become too comfortable around certain
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Happy Valentine's Day

Posted 02-14-2017 at 09:35 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I personally love valentine's day. For me it has always been about showing love for everybody; not just romantic love.

Growing up my parents always gave us a little gift on valentine's day. It was about making each other feel special. Then we got to go to school and share our valentine's day treats with our friends. And over the
A Butterfly Princess <3