Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Happy Birthday Asslvr!!!!!

Posted 01-12-2017 at 12:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:02 PM by Butterfly

For those that don't know, my wonderful man Asslvr turns 40 today! He thinks that he is old, and he wants to hide, but I won't let him! 40 is not old. 40 is just starting!

My goal for his birthday was to get 40 birthday messages from people on getDare who know and love him and who wanted to wish him well.

I think I succeeded!

1. "Happy Birthday to my wonderful man. I don't know how I got so lucky as to call you mine, but I really am the luckiest and happiest girl ever. I hope that today, I can make you even a fraction as happy as you make me. You deserve to be spoiled and treated like the Prince you are: I have lots of surprises in store! Here's to a wonderful birthday! I love you. <3" ~ Butterfly
2. "Happy Birthday Lovely! I hope you have a year filled with fun adventures between you, Butterfly and the kitties. I can’t wait to hear all about them. Love Ashley <3" ~ Princess.Ashley
3. "Happy Birthday Chris and maybe Butterfly gives you birthday spankings this time" ~ Baby_Puppy
4. "Happy Birthday! You know what happens when you turn 40 right? You get 40 Birthday Spanks, which I have a suspicion Butterfly will be willing to administer. Enjoy your birthday!" ~ Colosubguy
5. "Happy birthday hope you have a day as amazing as you are." ~ Jeff10145
6. "Happy birthday, and tons of happy years, for the two of you!" ~ Unidentified
7. "Happy birthday to a lucky man." ~ Sasahara
8. "Happy birthday to you, Asslvr! Make it an amazing day and a very happy 40th year!" ~ drwarschauu
9. "Hey Asslvr, happy birthday! I hope you have an awesome day. I'm glad you have Butterfly home in time for your birthday too! Here's to an awesome year, I know you guys have a lot to look forward to" ~ Bluetooth
10. "You are a nice guy and awesome Dom from what i've seen in chat and read in Butterfly's blogs! Stay the way you are and have a nice time with your loved ones. Happy Birthday!" ~ Lacram
11. "Happy birthday to one of the happiest people on GetDare! You and Butterfly have been an inspiration to me since I first visited the chat. Have a wonderful, wonderful year." ~ Kurious Kat
12. "Happy birthday Asslvr! I know we might not even have met each other, but what time is more perfect than this moment? I forgot to bring my present, but I'm sure that Butterfly already has a great surprise for you. So enjoy your day and enjoy the start of your 41st year." ~ RiskyFlame
13. "Happy birthday and I hope you have an amazing year!" ~ techiegirl
14. "Very happy birthday Asslvr! Your post 2 years ago introduced my sub to me, but more importantly than that, you've changed the life of a dear friend of mine. May you always have an ass to love and a butterfly to hold, and may this year be the best year yet for you (and the worst of all the ones to follow). Many happy returns." ~ madl
15. "Happy birthday (and maybe you should do 40 edges for your 40th birthday)" ~ TheKidWithSkills
16. "Congratulations on being a lover of asses for 40 years!!! I'm a tits kinda lady, myself, but variety is indeed the spice of life. Keep being spicy, friend!" ~ iSpuds
17. "Hope this year's a wonderful one, and all signs seem to point to that being the case." ~ Sinister
18. "Happy birthday, I hope this year is better than the best parts of the last 40 put together." ~Iodine
19. "Feliz cumpleaños!" ~ Nikhedonia
20. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA ASSLVR! I hope you have a great day, get your birthday spankins and get naughty." ~ justabrony
21. "WHEREAS, our right friend and honourable colleague ASSLVR has decided to become a quadragenarian; and WHEREAS, he is a truly jolly good fellow WHICH nobody can deny, for SO say all of us; and WHEREAS, he should really have the getDare title LEPIDOPTERIST; then THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED that the Fellowshippe of getDare, including that old quinquagenarian Cstelle, wish him *A MASSIVELY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!*"
~ Cstelle

22. "Happy birthday, and good wishes for the year ahead, and hopefully 40 more" ~ Darenoob
23. "Hope you have a special birthday full of surprises. All the best" ~ Love Rachie x x x
24. "Happy coming out the vagina day!!! Here's to one more trip around the sun!" ~ Darkside808
25. "Happy big 4-0!!! I hope the next decade gives you even more kittens to take care of!" ~ Lola
26. "Happy Birthday! You have been such a fantastic friend and I have so appreciated your humour and wisdom and all that you do for your friends. It's been wonderful, too, to see your relationship with Butterfly, and the encouragement you give people in the gD community through that openness is priceless. I wish you all the best in this next year, every single happiness." ~Naughtylittlegirl/Belle
27. "Happy birthday Asslvr! I hope you have a great day, and don't forget the birthday spanks!" ~ CJLM
28. "I have never had the chance to talk to you, but you seem like an awesome guy! I love your love story, I hope we get the chance to talk in the future! Happy birthday." ~ Athanael/1Pupil
29. "Happy Birthday Asslvr! Have fun being officially old" ~ Dare…
30. "Happy Birthday! Have lots of fun this Canadian year." ~ Popscorn
31. "Happy birthday" ~ Aussiedom
32. "Happy birthday Asslvr. I hope the next 40 years are as good or better than the first 40, and just remember the numbers are in. Those who have the most birthdays are proven to live the longest!" ~ shadowice0823
33. "Happy Birthday Asslvr!!!" ~ Miss T
34. "Asslvr, Happy Birthday! Even though we don't know each other very well I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday. I hope that this new year of life brings you much joy and blessing. May your new adventure (your wedding) go well. Good luck." ~ Pt26
35. "Dear Asslvr, congratulations with your 40th birthday. No real present from me, but you already have the biggest gift a men could wish for: the lady that relocated for you and did the effort to assemble this message. I wish you a nice birthday and hope you enjoy the view towards your next major event ... Your marriage." ~ Sir Sam
36. "Happy Birthday! I hope you will get to celebrate a great birthday, but based from what I've heard I have no doubt. Thank you also for your support in my points collecting ordeal. And don't you ever let that butterfly escape your net. You are a lucky man! Cheers!" ~ Jaroface
37/38. "Happy Birthday Asslvr! Your gift is in the mail (PM)" ~ AbusiveMaster, IceMaiden & IHeartfun
39. "Wishing you a kinky birthday together with your Butterfly." ~ Love, Sub.Lucy
40. Happy birthday! Thank you for letting us have these wonderful little peeks into what you and Butterfly have. It's been so awesome to watch it happen and it's probably one of the sweetest things ever. Seeing you guys find your happily ever after (except that it's not the ending of a random story, but a continuing of a real one) is so incredibly uplifting. Have the best birthday celebrations ever!!! ~ Kittenlyss

We love you Asslvr. No matter how mean, or smelly or OLD you are!!!
Views 530 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you so much everyone! You have all put a big happy smile on my face
    Updated 01-12-2017 at 07:28 AM by Mr. Devious
  2. Old Comment
    Make it a great day!
    Your girl is fantastic!
    She was hunting all of us to get to 40 greetings.
    Dont forget to do lot of cuddling.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    Your girl is fantastic!
    She was hunting all of us to get to 40 greetings.
    Yes indeed! I almost got away, but then her dogs got a whiff of me (sorry - beans for lunch) and she got me with a tranquillizer dart in the Hundred Acre Wood (or "ass" as we also call it).

Have you seen that film - what was it called? Misery.

Ha ha. Only joking. We are all volunteers.
  4. Old Comment
    I compromised and told Asslvr that he would only get spankings if he called himself old. As long as he behaves, he won't get any.
  5. Old Comment
    Have a great day together you two. And (don't ) behave ;-)
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    40 is not old. 40 is just starting!
    Believe me its true!
    Happy Birthday!
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I compromised and told Asslvr that he would only get spankings if he called himself old. As long as he behaves, he won't get any.
    What a good idea!