Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nanomt

Rate this Entry

Humiliation

Posted 08-30-2012 at 09:03 PM by nanomt

My trainer directed me to post details of how I masturbated last night. I had no idea I would be required to share this with the world. This was the last time I can cum until Wednesday, September 5th. The following is how I prepared to masturbate and the fantasy I used to cum.

Sir,

I removed all of my clothing and opened my bedroom windows. The lights were already off. I plugged my ears and clamped my nipples. I already have ropes tied to all 4 corners of my bed. I layed on the bed and slid my butt plug in my asshole. Then I tied my ankles to my thighs and tied my knees so they were spread as wide as they would go. I was on my bed sideways and I hung my head over the edge and blindfolded myself.

I began rubbing my clit and stretching my cunt hole. Then without warning, men rushed into my room and drug me out into a large room and tied me to a table on a stage. Men were every where. They tied me in the same way I had tied myself to my bed. They were very rough with me. They pinched my nipples very hard and slapped my face, my cunt, and my ass. I began crying and begging but no one listened. I could hear some of the men and realized I was in a mens prison and I was going to be gang raped. It seemed to last for hours. Men would fuck my mouth and my cunt or asshole at the same time. When one cock would pull away another would replace it. After each cock shot it's cum into my cunt or asshole they would make me clean it with my mouth. It seemed as though I had swallowed a quart of cum and my own cunt juice. After the men could no longer cum many of them made me tongue their assholes. Many of the men must have left because everything was becoming more quiet but I think there were at least 10 to 12 left. They circled around me and began pissing all over me. Someone pissed in my cunt. Others pissed in my hair, all over my face and tits. Someone forced my mouth open an filled my mouth. I had to swallow it in order to breath. Then I was all alone again and in my bed sweating and my cunt pulsating. I don't know at what point I had my orgasm but it seemed to last forever. I also shot my butt plug from my asshole.

My orgasm was extremely hard. I was dizzy and just continued to lay there for some time. I don't know how long it was before I removed my clamps and untied myself, I never looked at a clock. I just rolled over and slept better than I have in months. Today my hips are very sore from my leggs being spread so wide for so long. And yes, my cunt is still dripping.

Respectfully, cunt
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2283 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    No great surprises here cunt. Sounds like you are back up to speed and I'm very glad to hear that. I look forward to future reports and challenges.