Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Masochistic Musings

Rate this Entry

Personal Preferences

Posted 10-23-2015 at 09:03 AM by punishmypussy

I love my boyfriend. I know he loves me too. He's the perfect mixture of sweet and salty. He has money and takes care of himself, and when I'm able to visit him (we're not super long distance but far enough away that I only get to see him maybe once a week), he takes care of me too. He's not a prince charming; he doesn't shower me with compliments and gifts all the time and he's more likely to tease me than he is to be sweet to me. When we have sex, it's good. He's strong and commanding and he likes to be in control. And all of this is good and what I want.

But sometimes I think I want more. Obviously I'm on GetDare for a reason. I like the community and I clearly enjoy the bdsm parts of it. And I've told my boyfriend over and over that I want to try bondage and it just hasn't happened. Rough sex? That happens all the time. But, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, I think there's more to being engaged in a bdsm relationship than rough sex. I want to experience in person the dom/sub relationship. I am very very subby in bed. I don't want to have control. But I can't seem to make my boyfriend understand that.

Part of me thinks he's afraid to do anything to me because he doesn't want to hurt me or make me uncomfortable. I practically have to beg to get a good ass spanking, and I don't think he's ever going to get around to spanking my pussy the way I crave. But after almost a full year of dating, I want to start exploring more into what that side of our relationship could be. I don't want the full-time dom and sub relationship because sometimes I come home and all I want to do is have a drink with my boyfriend. I don't want it all the time. I don't even come on this website more than a few times a month when I'm feeling especially subby. But when those times do come up, I want my physical, real-life boyfriend to be a part of those moods.

I don't know how to bring this up to him and talk to him about it. I'm perfectly comfortable with my sexuality in the privacy of my own bedroom and in the company of anonymous strangers online, but not with other people yet. I find myself getting embarrassed about the things I want in the bedroom and I'm not sure how to fix that. I suppose I probably need to work on that before I can expect my boyfriend to work on that aspect of the relationship with me.
Views 4493 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well, I'm sure I am quite a bit older than you, and I have spent the last twenty years wishing my life away hoping that my wife would express to me the feelings you wish to express to your boyfriend. It's nearly too late for, me but you have plenty of time. My advice, just tell him what you want. Please don't waste the time you still have to share and explore your desires by bottling it up. Just ask him. If he is for you, he will be delighted that you have made the first step. Us guys can be too reverential and our fear of appearing weird can prevent us from bringing the subject up. But should the woman bring it up.....WooHoo! Let's just do this stuff instead of perving online! Please let me know how you get on.
  2. Old Comment
    There's nothing wrong in being embarrassed about the things you want in the bedroom (that's how most people go through life), but experience has shown that even a good life gets better when you communicate with your loved ones. (I suffered from the same bedroom shyness when I was younger and married. The regret... I can't forgive myself.)