Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Emotions!

Posted 02-13-2015 at 06:45 AM by MasterDaddy02

I finally got to bed at around 1:30am. A friend came over at 11:30pm and stood for an hour. I again went into details on how my mother passed away. He called me while I was at my parents house with my stepfather and my sister. We had a very long and stressful day. I can't count the number of calls from people through the day and evening. The same was said for my sister, as there were times in which all the phones were ringing!

The house was empty! The house, was missing the warmth and the smell of our mother. My sister, went just layed on the bed in which she died on! Then, she left and came into the dining room, and played with the dogs! Then the phone rang and I went into my bedroom to talk. I touch the bed! The special covers! Going through my head, the words! I love you and I love you! Then I just close my eyes. Then another phone call!

My stepfather, has tears in his eyes and the lost of his love, wife! 46 years together!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 534 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments