Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Golden Hour

Posted 10-20-2019 at 08:28 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Golden Hour

Due to the enthusiasm of GetDare I’m working my way through my kink bucket list (or less dramatically things I fancied doing in the next year but perhaps didn’t expect to follow through on ). All the while well I play with some things outside my comfort zone my dicklet remains strictly off-limits making it all the more tormenting.

First up was some pee drinking. Yum. I’d woken up particularly horny and wanted to (try to) use some of that energy up on public...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

My thoughts

Posted 12-08-2019 at 08:45 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 12-08-2019 at 09:31 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Wrong)

I am still in the hospital and hurting like crazy!
The doctor said another three days! Then a very slow process to getting back to normal!
So, something that I am not looking forward to! But hey, I am alive thank heaven for that!
Thank goodness for online shopping too!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Covering up

Posted 02-17-2020 at 10:24 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have had self esteem issues my entire life. Many years have been spent afraid of what others will think if they see me, all of me. It's stupid really ... because a tshirt or sweater doesn't change who I am under the clothes.

I have been on this journey to love myself. Because of health reasons, I have not had any success in changing my weight, but I have been working hard to be healthy, and that is the part that matters most to me.

Part of my happiness needs to come
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

If your partner doesn't know ....

Posted 03-06-2020 at 11:08 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

... then I am not interested!

Long story short, if you are in a relationship and your partner does not know, I do not want to be in a relationship with you.

Can we be friends? Sure.
Will I be open to giving you a task? Maybe, it depends on a few factors (my mood, my creativity level, how well I know you, etc.), but your partner not knowing likely wouldn't be deciding a factor.

So why won't I engage in a relationship with you if your partner doesn't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The covid life

Posted 05-08-2020 at 04:10 AM by Bloxo

Hello all,
So you can see I’m not too active on this site these days, I am in a new relationship which kind of takes priority really haha,
But I still check in to see what’s going on and good to see all of you continuing to have fun

As per my previous blog I am still actively working on my YouTube channel and have added a fair bit of content since then.

My latest video:

Do’s and don’t say of lockdown:

https://youtu.be/HN4iMJz5LSU...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Butterfly Inc.

Posted 11-29-2020 at 01:32 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-29-2020 at 02:12 AM by Butterfly

Power exchange relationships are complicated. When you are ethically non-monogamous and have multiple dynamics and relationships, it is even more complicated. It takes a LOT of organization and communication to make it work.

Each of my dynamics have different but similar systems in place to make things run smoothly. We have a list of rules, a spreadsheet to track tasks and deadlines, folders for pictures and media, journal entries, calendars to track free time, tasks, play time, date
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Trial Week and first task

Posted 01-10-2021 at 02:26 AM by RainbowSky

Finding a Dom is hard. Especially when your asexual and not looking for full time, more casual weekend play. As some of you will have seen I put out an ad looking for a new Dom as the last two both seemed to just disappear off the face of the planet.

I had lots of interest but many were in different time zones which makes it a lot more challenging particularly when it is only for casual play. I found some who were interested and I could see it possibly working with. I spoke to one and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in A new beginning