Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Fat Bombs!

Posted 03-09-2017 at 04:58 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-10-2017 at 08:29 PM by cariadferch

I forgot I owed this payment from weeks ago! I feel only a little bad about being late, however, since I just spanked myself almost 200 times with the Paddle of Damocles.

I'm a big fan of the keto diet and this is a recipe for the mass creation of fat bombs (candy like treats that have little carbs). Just mix the ingredients together and freeze them in candy molds.

1 block of Cream Cheese (which is 1 cup / 8 oz)
2 + 2/3 cups of Peanut Butter
2 + 1/3 sticks of Butter...
Old

The Psychology of a Kink

Posted 03-08-2017 at 04:40 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-08-2017 at 04:44 AM by cariadferch

(Please note, I have no background in psychology and am completely new to BDSM. These blog articles are merely my personal uniformed ramblings.)

There is something different about a kink than mere attraction; there is a strange double mindedness to them. I know for certainty that I find intelligence, creativity, compassion and strength very attractive in a man. Even physical things, such as being well groomed, having a powerful physique, a bewitching accent, etc., are things I don't wrestle...
Posted in Ramblings
Old

What's in a Name?

Posted 03-03-2017 at 09:05 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-08-2017 at 04:45 AM by cariadferch

I have had several people ask me what does “cariadferch” mean and why did I choose it.

“Cariadferch” is Welsh. I am an American who is proud of her Welsh heritage, though I do not speak Cymric. I wanted a cool, exotic sounding name, so I got out my Welsh dictionary.

According to the “Welsh-English/English-Welsh Dictionary” by H. Meurig Evans “cariad” means “love,” “charity” or “lover.” While “cariadferch” means “lady-love” or “mistress.” I don't think it means “mistress”...
Posted in About Me
Old

Of Dating, Kinks & Fetishes

Posted 03-02-2017 at 07:52 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-03-2017 at 07:12 PM by cariadferch

So I am going out on my first official date this Saturday since my divorce last year and a conversation I had with a member has stuck in my mind. This person insisted that one must immediately be upfront and honest about one's BDSM fetish to any potential lover.

At first, I do confess, I found the advice amusing. I can just imagine the conversation over dinner (at a new Mongolian grill restaurant, btw, I am very excited) where he asks me about my hobbies and I answer, “quilting, photography,...
Posted in About Me
Old

Mile High Dom (fiction) – Part 1

Posted 02-28-2017 at 07:28 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-02-2017 at 06:35 AM by cariadferch

(This is a payment for losing several rounds of “Battleship” to a friend.)

I hate flying.

Not out of some fear of heights, though I had that as a kid, but suffering through the process of being herded like cattle, while all the time wearing a business suit.

This day, however, has been extremely problematic.

The nightmare began when I couldn't find a parking place, causing me to rush and leave my walking shoes in the car. Running with a skirt...
Posted in Writings
Old

I'm an Attention Whore – Request a Pic (Closed)

Posted 02-24-2017 at 11:58 PM by cariadferch
Updated 04-01-2017 at 05:03 AM by cariadferch

In case you haven't figure out by the cheeky title demanded by the winner, this is a payment for losing a wager. I got chatting with a lib Democratic friend (I'm a Republican, btw) and it devolved into an argument and then a major wager about who would do better on a political knowledge quiz.

I'm still bitter about losing this one and the payment is insidious.

Besides having to use this humiliating blog title, I am to request of the community what picture of myself they...
Old

A Very Subbie Letter

Posted 02-22-2017 at 09:34 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-02-2017 at 06:34 AM by cariadferch

I wrote the letter below a few weeks ago during a slow time at work. Originally, it was to be a simple PM to ask a friend when we could schedule a submission session that I owed him for losing a game.

I do a good bit of writing for work, but it has to be in the politically-correct, bureaucratic, psycho-babble, fit for a state agency. For example, “moving towards a holistic vision which promotes diversity while retaining an intersectional and affirming outlook for a synergistic community...
Posted in Writings