Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Rules [update]

Posted 02-27-2024 at 11:15 AM by pluky

There has been a few new rules for a while now that I never mentioned in my initial Rules blog post for the ongoing rules of my DS dynamic. Some of those rules were tricky and I wanted to have space to explore them in privacy first so I felt like keeping them to myself for months, but my organized side always wanted to update my list eventually. I however wanna keep the old blog post untouched with all the main rules, and prefer creating a duplicate for the updates.

Rules that are scratched have been either deleted, paused or modified/replaced.

𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃, 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓉 𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉.
𝒮𝒾𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒾𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓉.
𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓇𝓊𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉.
𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓅𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝓇 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹. [update]

BDSM 𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘

𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖊𝖈𝖍

⚪ My Dom is superior to me at all times, thus ̶I̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶r̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶o̶n̶o̶r̶i̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶. I have to address Sir using honorifics in every single message.

⚪ All my requests and demands shall be phrased politely and respectfully, including the words "may I" and "please".

⚪ I am not allowed to apologize to Sir in a plain way, I shall beg Sir for his forgiveness.

⚪ I am not allowed to use the word "an*s" any longer.

⚪ I shall refrain from joking in the midst of an inspection or when the mood is otherwise inappropriate for it.

𝕺𝖜𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕

⚪ This body belongs to Sir, thus I shall always refer to its body parts with the terms and possessive pronouns that denote his Ownership. (+ Speech)

⚪ ̶I̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶p̶i̶n̶/̶b̶a̶d̶g̶e̶/̶b̶r̶o̶o̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶m̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶"̶O̶w̶n̶e̶d̶"̶ ̶l̶a̶b̶e̶l̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶-̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶e̶r̶.

⚪ I shall wear my Submissive necklace (/daily collar) at work as much as I feel comfortable with.[update]

𝕽𝖎𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖘

⚪ ̶I̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶S̶u̶b̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶y̶m̶b̶o̶l̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶D̶o̶m̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶n̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ (+ Ownership)

⚪ ̶I̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶S̶i̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶v̶i̶d̶e̶o̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶f̶o̶r̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶a̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶n̶a̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶.̶.

⚪ I shall send Sir a picture of my ass everyday before sleep. [update]

𝕯𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖆𝖑

⚪ I am not allowed to cum without permission, unless stated otherwise.

⚪ I shall only touch Sir's pussy for the sake of pleasure with his permission - ̶o̶r̶ ̶3̶0̶ ̶m̶n̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶i̶l̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ I may touch his pussy for hygiene and health reasons freely but shall not be sneaky about it.

⚪ ̶P̶e̶r̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶S̶i̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶p̶u̶s̶s̶y̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶1̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶.̶

⚪ I am only allowed to cum once when given permission to cum unless stated otherwise. I shall ask again if I would like additional orgasms. [update]

𝕾𝖊𝖝𝖚𝖆𝖑 𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑

⚪ I shall not consume any media or have any fantasies that involve non-heterosexual content, unless given temporary permission to. [update]

⚪ I am not allowed to have conversations of sexual nature with females, or send or receive kinky pictures from them. (+ Interactions) [update]

𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

⚪ I may only take part in GD games and share my pictures or videos to other people with Sir's permission unless stated otherwise.

⚪ ̶I̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶D̶o̶m̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶o̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶l̶d̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶t̶a̶i̶l̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶d̶y̶n̶a̶m̶i̶c̶ ̶p̶u̶b̶l̶i̶c̶l̶y̶.̶

« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you Sir, for allowing Pluky to share your pictures/video of it occasionally with everyone.

Interesting to hear you doing bisexuality control, sounds like a bit of double denial paired with the more traditional denial! Must be driving you a little crazy XD Looks like a fun rules contract (esp the ownership tokens/collar)

Wishing you the best Pluky! Always enjoyed seeing/hearing about your adventures from time to time.
  2. Old Comment
    For a week now Sir's toy has had to pinch her nipple or squeeze her boob painfully every time that she feels tempted to break certain rules : touching/cumming without permission or fantasizing or looking at things that aren't allowed.

She broke those rules too many times in the long term for Sir's taste, and this helps her control her urges and feel subby in those moments of temptation. It has been helping keeping her obedient so far.

It also made her mindful of something that can make her tempted to touch without permission, Sir's toy has to send a picture of her ass to Sir everyday, she realized she sometimes gets horny when she does that and being half naked makes her feel like touching.
  3. Old Comment
    Another rule we've been implementing for a couple months I haven't added before since it was so experimental, is that whenever I have my PMS, and I get cramps, I have to ask Sir permission to take those cramp relief pills for it. If Sir is not there to give it, I enjoy the thought that it's my submission that allows me to take that pain. Sir rarely ever refuses it when he's available but if he does the thought of his sadism makes me all flushed. I don't quite know in which category that rule would fit.