Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nayaths

Rate this Entry

My toys and equipment!

Posted 11-17-2019 at 12:03 PM by nayaths
Updated 12-08-2020 at 01:42 PM by nayaths

My Toys!
(If something is greyed out it's currently not available)

Diapers, Enema and ABDL
  • Medical adult diapers, aprox 2700ml capacity
  • Pink transparent diaper cover, non locking
  • ENEMA: 2L enema kit with both standard and deep nozzle, and flow controls.
  • 75ml syringe
  • Orbeez/water beads, regular size
  • Lace onesie/body suits (sheer/see through)
  • One ABDL gamer style onesie and other childish clothing
  • Bodysuits/Onesies that pass as outdoor clothing
  • Black tennis shorts (skirt with shorts attatched that hide the diaper)
  • Access to household items or the store

Insertables and similar!
  • VIBRATORS: Double end, multi function wand with a g-spot stimulator in the handle (cant be used at the same time)
  • DILDOS: 7" suction cup dildo with balls. 6 inch feeldo (strapless strapon)
  • BUTT PLUGS: Small/Med/Large silicon gem plugs. 1.5" thick glass plug. 3.5" long, medium plug.
  • speculum
  • TUNNEL PLUGS: Small, same size as smallest plug. finger sized hole. Spreader tunnel plug, spreads inside with 1" hole on outside. Gape plug, 3.5" long, 2" wide, 1.5" wide hole.
  • Orbeez/water beads, regular size (added twice because I wasnt sure where to put them)

Bondage!
  • GAGS: Ball, Ring, 3" penis gag, Funnel gag with optional head harness, Rubber lips, Paci,
  • CUFFS: Wrist, ankle and collar set. All lockable with D-rings. Several connectors and places to tie to.
  • ROPE: Lots of rope in different lengths
  • BLINDFOLDS: Scarfs, Blindfold spandex hood with mouth hole, Leather blindfold with our without hood.
  • HOODS: Pink leather sense dep hood. Dildo gag and leather blindfold attatch as options. Locks around the collar and on the gag/blindfold. Blocks out most light and some sound.
    Tight firing leather blindfold hood, Laces right with nose holes and open mouth. No sight/light and some noise dampening. Laces skin tight.
  • ARM RESTRAINT: One of those straight jackets that just cover shoulders and arms, with a waist strap. I can put it on and take it off alone, and use it to restrain my arms or limit touching.
  • OTHER: Foot restraints, look around the ankle/toes and make it very hard to walk. Leather corset with O rings on front and back. Duct tape. Adjustable spreader bar. Lockable pants and shorts. Padlocks, both key and code. Plastic wrap.

Pain stuff!
  • Pin wheel
  • Lots of pegs
  • Toothpaste
  • Rubber paddle
  • Rubber bands
  • Floggers
  • Various household items, just ask!
------------

I also have the usual stuff like lingerie, heels, sexy outfits and the like. I also have a locking spandex catsuit with hood

My room has a large double bed with lots of anchor points (metal frame). I have closets and lots of space in my room to use.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1201 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments