Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Old

Jericho and the powers of Netflix

Posted 09-04-2011 at 06:24 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Since Friday I watched the entire series of Jericho. That is 27 episodes of a 42 minute show. That is almost 19 hours.

I love Netflix.

Going back to Jericho, that is the best show ever. I love it. I am pissed that it was cancelled.

End of story
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Learning/Learn from my mistakes

Posted 09-01-2011 at 10:17 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

When I start this post, it is September 1st. I am sure by the time I finish, it no longer will be but that is beside the point. It so far has been a long and straining year. But so much has happened.

The beginning of the year started off rough. I had been used by a girl who I liked for some odd reason. You might have remembered I had my first bit of "success" with a girl around Christmas time last year, only for things to go downhill very quickly. I later learned through...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

No words.....

Posted 08-27-2011 at 08:20 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

.....describe what I feel when I watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5Lp...eature=related
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Great youtube video

Posted 08-16-2011 at 11:54 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdHNC...feature=relmfu
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Update

Posted 08-14-2011 at 05:10 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Thanks everyone for your advice. However, I regret to inform everyone that it looks like nothing will happen seeing as that our schedules do not match up. Yeah it sucks, but there is always hope.

Till next time,

MBP
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rejection

Posted 08-11-2011 at 09:22 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

This sort of goes back to my earlier blog, but I felt that it needed its own blog. As I have stated before (even earlier tonight), I am not the most comfortable person when it comes to female interaction with those I truly like. I am not what one might call the "Mr. Romantic," of ideas. At times, girls can scare me. They are a unique species (I am totally bringing out my inner-nerd). But one thing that no longer scares me, well as much anyways, is rejection.

Rejection...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What would you do? Advice appreciated.

Posted 08-11-2011 at 09:14 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I know I have been relatively quiet all summer. I have been busy. Let me rephrase that, busy with work. I have been working anywhere between 24-50 hours a week. So needless to say any chance at a true social life. That being said, it hasn't been all bad.

As I briefly alluded to the other day in one of my blog posts, I did have a first date with a girl who I am good friends with. Much better friends than the one I had my sights on last year if you all remember. The problem is, between...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized