Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Why I hate a certain user whose mind is hollow and Blank and why he is awful

Posted 09-14-2012 at 06:39 AM by Manbearpig

Without naming names, there is a certain ex-user of getDare.com that I despise with all my heart. Some people on this site my like this user. Because of that I am going to leave the following sentence BLANK. .
I hate this particular user because he is condescending. He lies to people. He uses a disability as an excuse. He is a bad secret keeper. He often times doesn't know what he is fighting for. Odds are, he doesn't know what condescending means. He is manipulative. He doesn't try to spell words correctly (goes with earlier one). Each time he was given a second chance, he breached trust.

Some of you see this dude as a god like figure for whatever reason. You might see him as a friend. I have sad news for you. He is not your friend. He said it himself!

The moral of the story is just because you think this user is super and cool, you don't know the full back story, like the mods do in this case. Be careful what you ask for.

And that is why I hate LilAngel.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1489 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I saw what she did to your cheese :/
  2. Old Comment
  3. Old Comment
    Yawn sounds like you have got personal problems you need to workout with lilangel but I understand if venting helps