Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

My reluctance fantasies are gone

Posted 09-08-2022 at 10:12 PM by pluky

Something worth taking a note of about how my two weeks of online DS relationship have affected me, is that for as long as I can remember I have always had brutal abuse scenarios and fantasies going around and around in my head, I don't even know when it all started as I had them way before I had any understanding of sexual things or even knew BDSM existed.

Lately since I discovered the pleasure of getting pain and being controlled but with my consent, I can't even go back to that, I don't even know what I always liked about that. Don't know if it's a temporary state of mind, or if I'm "cured" forever. I never liked that side of me, it was unhealthy.

I always thought I wouldn't like being a Submissive, as in offering my obedience, that I was only a Masochist who enjoyed my own suffering, but now I see that I was wrong. It took the right person to get there tho.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Maybe just a way of your mind to process the idea of being controlled and/or overpowered and with some other way of processing that idea also the fantasy shifted towards another way of interpreting it.
    From abusive to consensual