Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Oreo and her world of Cream!

Twist'er
Lick'er
Dunk'er

Your favorite Oreo cookie!
Rate this Entry

The randomness of GD.

Posted 07-20-2009 at 06:42 AM by oreo_is_back
Updated 07-20-2009 at 06:55 AM by oreo_is_back

Yesterday browsing the Chat room, and looking through people's profiles I came across the symbol of a Pagan God, which I worship, and have done for a few years now.
Anyway, So I asked about the symbol to this lad.(Symbol of ENki, or at least the JoS's symbol for ENKI)

[Enki (Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)����) This article refers to the god in Sumerian mythology, later known as Ea in Akkadian and Babylonian mythology. He was originally patron god of the city of Eridu, but later the influence of his cult spread throughout Mesopotamia and to the Hittites and Hurrians. He was the deity of crafts (gašam); water, seawater, and lakewater (a, aba, ab), intelligence (gestú, literally "ear") and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make bear). He was assimilated[clarification needed] to the zenith in the Sun's path at the winter solstice.[1] His sacred number name was "40".[2]]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki

Anyway! So It turns out he is actually an Enkian too! I mean the likeliness of me bumping into another Enkian, who states himself *as* an Enkian is pretty much 0 to 1--But shit. It even through me back!
It's was just so random, to find another Enkain on Dare site! Not to mention someone who is in to the najority of things I am!
Also! I had a random dream about eggs.
Has nothing to do with the whole topic, but hey, it's random.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2208 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments