Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pupwhore

Rate this Entry

Filthy butt slut!

Posted 07-12-2011 at 05:14 PM by Pupwhore

Once again I am extremely horny. I'm sitting in a chair infront of my front window with the blinds open but naked. I have my whole pack of markers up my ass and I used icy hot as lube. I just got done spanking my ass, pussy, and tits with my hairbrush. I have icy hot all over my drilling wet pussy. I have clothes pins on my nipples and I'm desperately hoping for a neighbor to walk by and see me. I want to be humiliated. I'm imagining myself licking a wet pussy while being fucked in the ass by a huge cock. I want cum all over my face. I'm such a whore. I love sex. I want to be made to crawl around naked like a dog and have to eat dog food out of a bowl and lick my masters piss off the floor. I want to have to sleep in a cage and ask permission to speak and use the bathroom. I want to be controlled completely. I love being punished and being made to do things I don't want to do. Punish me and send me dares to keep me horny all night.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2001 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Finish my dare whore
    Posted 07-13-2011 at 01:08 AM by Eventualreality Eventualreality is offline
  2. Old Comment
    She isn't very good at that!