Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DeBael

Rate this Entry

A day in the life of... 6+7

Posted 07-01-2013 at 04:24 AM by DeBael

On the 6th day I was dared to be Sarah: a friendly otaku-like girl. She's fun and adventourous so I just straight up asked her to swap lives and clothes for a day. She accepted happily.
Soon I was wearing her panties, bra, red jeans pants, her black top with puff sleeves, her black mid-calf boots and her jacket and put my hair in a ponytail.. Because she thought I looked too flat to be her, she made me stuff my bra.

While waiting for the first dare to arrive, we played some assassins creed II, her favorite game.
The first dare I recieved was to wear a buttplug for 1.5 hour. I could have easilly done this but Sarah can't stand it so I had to fidget alot and waddle whenever I walked. Sarah didn't stop commenting about how much more uncomfortable she would be.
Even after the whole 1.5 hour were up, I didn't recieve a single dare so we decided to dare each other.
She started by having me declare my love to my dog. He just looked at me with his paranoid wolf face he always had then went to sleep.
During my turn I had her put in a remote vibe for me to use for the next few hours.
She then made me suck off a dildo she put in her pants. I started slowly and made eye contact but she grabbed my head and bopped me back and forth, the dildo was really slimy from my drool so I can only imagine what it looked like when at the end I looked up, panting hard.
We both laught at this.
The next round I lat her lick my shoes (actually hers) clean. She did it with a lot of pleasure. I used the remote to send her to the edge twice.
Checking getdare again, I had recieved a dare to be hogtied for an hour. She tied we up and knowing how much Sarah'd complain, she shoved her sock in my mouth and secured it with a scarf. She then continued to play Assassins creed but forgot about me so I did 1.5 hours of bondage.
Afterwards we went out to a eat at a nearby sandwichshop. I made her edge a few times there and she told me to just make her. She moaned softly and kick a bit but otherwise remained perfectly calm.

She went home afterwards and so did I.
I saw my sister watching TV and did the only natural thing: I wedgied her crazy hard. She screamed and shreiked.
Therest of the evening I spend watching anime and listening to K-pop.

On day 7 I had to be Elena a sportive girl. I got dressed in panties, sportsbra, a short, a tanktop and running shoes and went out for a jog. I tried to realy push my imits and came back completely exhausted.
My sister had locked me out and demanded I'd wash mysef before she'd let me in. It was so embarassing to have to wash mysef in my backyard using a bucket and a sponge. Afterwards she opened the door a bit, I tried to get in but she pushed me back out.
She told me too much sex was bad for sporting girs and handed me my chasity belt. I put in on and locked it. She then let me in again and promissed me she'd give the key that night.
I went to Sarah's house because I wanted to avoid getting in deeper shit at home and Sarah is a good friend of Elena.
She dared me to carry her around on her back to practice my legs. It was very hard and tiring.
Afterwards she let me take a shower, which felt nice. When I walked out of the shower I saw my old clothes replaced by a set of hers.
I put on the bra, calf-length jeans pants, the tanktop and red ankle boots. I went down and asked her where my clothes were. She told me I should dress to go out shopping like Elena and her always do.
We ate together and then left for the mall. She made me carry her stuff and try out some shoes, mostly very high heeled or rather small.
She thanked me and dropped me off at home. I decider to go for another jog before dinner. After dinner my sis gave me the keys and told me to have fun.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1534 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments