Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
  1. Old Comment

My relationship.

Dav, you weren't saying that last night,damn you! Now you're making me =('ed!
    Well.. Maybe she has reasons,T. Maybe you should ask her why she is so insecure and what not?
  2. Old Comment

My relationship.

I agree with both, its cute and bad. but shes leaning towards the bad side of clingy
  3. Old Comment

My relationship.

I disagree. Clingy (meaning "seeks constant attention/reassurance" in my eyes) is bad.
  4. Old Comment

My relationship.

I think Clingy is cute. Unless you're like my ex boyfriend and actually do Cling, and have him stop you in a shop, or public to cling to you. Then...Then...That is annoying. 'Stalling' I use to call it. You should be glad she has eyes for only you, boo. Well...Yeah. =D Enjoy her( In a nice way).
  5. Old Comment

My relationship.

Don't make her change if you love her like she is already and don't make excusses to leave. Just tell her your tired and that she should go to bed to. Would you rather her be clingy or not talk to you and blow you off all the time?
  6. Old Comment

My relationship.

You have to be yourself as well as her boyfriend. If you say you're going to bed and she doesn't want you to, tough. Okay, sometimes you might stay, but most of the time, you do what you want. If she doesn't like it, tough. I mean, if she said she was going to bed and you said "no", she'd probably still go to bed. Or whatever.
  7. Old Comment

My relationship.

I was in the exact same relationship... I ended up breaking it off, it killed me but i did...

I'm not suggesting you do it... but you do need to enforce that you have to go to bed and things...
  8. Old Comment

My relationship.

She's clingy coz she wants to know you love her, due to the distance, right? I mean, does she just want reassurance that you love her? Coz people who see each other daily know what each other gets upto, whereas it may be difficult if you live further apart?
  9. Old Comment

To the men and women in 9/11

The third plane was heading towards camp David and was shot down by the us military or arguably brought down by the passengers.
  10. Old Comment

Addiction and loss of money.

Pfft Brawl, Mario Kart, and in Jan 09 halo-esque The Conduit. Silly you. (you have to realize that that's mostly all you'll get from wii, Thus I can somewhat see your reasoning)

Oi and Super Mario RPG is on VC! WOOOOOOT!
  11. Old Comment

I'm pretty sure the plane's final destination was undetermined. Some people thought that the terrorists were targeting the White House, but those brave people on the flight forced the plane to crash in that Pennsylvania field. God bless the troops and thos people who died that day...great blog reminder.
  12. Old Comment

Was it Camp David that was going to be attacked? I hope not, that's not too far away from me...
  13. Old Comment

This may sound completely mean, but I'm glad I live in the UK. Because our dating system is actually 11/9. Due to this, I forgot about it. I only remembered earlier and I did think about what happened, but I'm glad in the sense I've moved on. However, having the date formatted as 9/11 must be a heavy reminder, so I understand. Does this make sense?
  14. Old Comment

no good games on wii.
  15. Old Comment

You SOLD your Wii?!?

Silly silly silly....

Or foolish...

or various other derrogatory terms...

I kid. If that be your preference, so be it. Frankly mario kart wii's got me tempted to do the same.
  16. Old Comment

First day in high school... AHHHH!

Don't be worried, Personally i think high school is overrated.
  17. Old Comment

Aw,thankies. My ex gave it to me. To be honest I think he made it and was too embarassed to say. He's adorable. Although the kittens are more so adorable!
  18. Old Comment

Lol.. I simply love you Display Pic, Oreo
    Posted 08-29-2008 at 12:11 PM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline
  19. Old Comment

My little G is growing up! -Grabs Roger and Cries on!- Anyway...
    I can vaguely remember my first day. I hung around with my cousin, and a girl from my Primary school, whilst the boys could see how many detentions they could get on their first day. Also I use to hang around with alot of boys when I was 12-13, so I use to hang with the boys from my primary school also. We all use to have a close class, and got broken up! We were all heart broken! =(
  20. Old Comment

Get in any battles with the guys? D:
    Posted 08-29-2008 at 08:24 AM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline
  21. Old Comment

What is maturity?

Apparently i havent reached maturity, myself! Really, i think im okay, its everyone else that has grown up to be smartasses or they would be like me. Everyone wants to be like me.
  22. Old Comment

For the record, i taught him everything he knows! ha go get em tiger
  23. Old Comment

What is maturity?

Understanding of other people and the world around you as well as acknowledgement of certain things.
  24. Old Comment

What is maturity?

Lol hampers... I'm not mature then
  25. Old Comment

What is maturity?

Maturity is learning that volume knobs go to the left as well as to the right.