Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Hotel: Cold and Hot

Posted 08-02-2014 at 11:27 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:50 AM by Butterfly

I am staying at a hotel alone this weekend. Sir had to go out for a bit so he told me I should "relax" while he was gone. Of course with Sir's devious mind, I don't think he quite understands the meaning of relaxing.

Once Sir left, I got dressed and went in search of ice, and went to scout out the pool and hot tub area. I found ice and filled up my bucket. I took a look at the pool and hot tub and there was nobody in it. I felt a sense of relief knowing what I was about to do.

I raced back to my room and took my clothes back off. One of my rules for this past week was to keep horny with a certain numbers of touches (30 seconds each) every day. I did 5 of my touche. I was very wet and wanted to cum but instead I put in my small plug (Sir had left this part up to me, but because there was nobody in the pool, I decided to be brave and do it) and then put my swimsuit on.

Sir had then wanted me to put the equivalent of 3 large pieces of ice inside me. Since the hotel ice came in small pieces, I was able to put 10 inside me. I very quickly grabbed my towel, clenched my muscles around the ice, and raced down to the hot tub.

The cold was making my insides ache and the cold water was started to drip into my suit, it was so cold on my sensitive areas.

As soon as I got to the first floor, I threw my towel and sandals down and raced into the still empty hot tub. I don't know if I can describe the sensation of having that cold ice inside me as the hot water was surrounding me.

I was barely in there a minute when somebody came into the room. I had a slight moment of panic and then realized that he was getting into the pool. I changed seats so that I was facing away from him. I could feel the ice starting to melt inside me. I wasn't quite so achy, but I really badly wanted to rub my clit.

He then got into the hot tub. I was pretty sure the ice was still in, and I didn't want to risk the cold water dripping on me and causing a visible reaction so I decided to stay in a bit longer. By this time, I was really started to become aware of the plug.

He started to talk to me, trying to make conversation. I was blushing like crazy, but hope it could have just been blamed on the temperature of the water. I hope my voice my wasn't too shaky or squeaky. This is only my second time wearing the plug in public.

As soon as I was able to leave without being rude (damn me for being too nice!), I jumped out and raced back to my room.

My heart is still racing with excitement. I never thought I would enjoy being in public wearing my plug, or doing something so naughty. It is incredibly exciting, especially knowing that it makes my Sir so happy and proud of me.
Views 1086 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh my god Butterfly! This sounds like one amazing hotel experience so far. I hope we get to hear more about this "relaxing" hotel time if there is more to share!
  2. Old Comment
    I really wish I had a bathtub so I could try this - public isn't my thing, but after reading this I think the home version would be unbelievably good. Lovely, lovely report, thank you so much for posting
    Posted 08-03-2014 at 04:19 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Oh, this sounds like so much fun! I wonder if ice play in a hot shower would be at all similar. I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as the other Tink. Public isn't my thing and I don't have a bathtub.
  4. Old Comment
    Lovely report, I am a fan of semi public things more so the reactions it causes on the girl. Makes her much more sensitive and aware of the task then she would be say doing in her room and adds a little bit of an embarrassment factor. You are also right masters and subs have a very different idea of relaxing :P
  5. Old Comment
    Wow that was wonderful and seems you liked wearing it in public as well which is always a plus!

I would have run a mile squeaking if a strange man had got into a hot tub with me like that!
  6. Old Comment
    @Naughtylittlegirl and Kittenlyss - I think a bathtub or shower would both provide a similar sensation.

@Shadow - I never thought that I would like semi public tasks, but you are right, it does make me more sensitive and aware of everything. My face is always bright red, even if I know there is no way for anybody else to know.

@Laura - It wasn't too awful since the ice was already melting. The plug was a bit scary, but I actually felt better because I was in the water. I totally would have run away if squeeling if I had been wearing a vibrator and had to try and keep myself silent.
  7. Old Comment
    I don't know if I would necessarily do all of this. But I am interested in trying ice now. I never really thought about it until now.
    Posted 04-20-2015 at 10:43 PM by SwitchCouple14 SwitchCouple14 is offline