Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Welcome!

Posted 02-08-2015 at 04:54 PM by MasterDaddy02

Welcome to my world. Everyone world is so very different, from how we were raised. Life changes as you grow up and discover it for yourself, as opposed to just listening. Due in part, from how each one of us must make those mistakes for ourselves. We will all fail and we will all face pain. It is just apart of life. No matter, how honest and trusted you are, it will happened to you. We get upset with so many degrees of the little things up to those big things in life. Can we truly protect ever action of such? Of course not. But we can do our best to be prepare for them. As my grandfather said to me while growing up, "you must please yourself first. You must know, that you are the only one to answer for your actions." Some very good points, in that I don't feel bad for those wrong choices. It is those choices that has help me, to look closer and know that I am just me!

I don't know why I wrote this. It just came out of me, as I think of how people are dealing with so much in their lives. And how their are those, who truly cannot face the true person they are and hide it!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 593 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments