Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.

Music

Posted 07-23-2010 at 02:56 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Why do I hear music playing in the backround?

Is it just me or everyone?
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

Taylor Swift

Posted 08-02-2010 at 02:22 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Gosh... she is so very cute and sexy!!!!!!
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back

Posted 08-28-2010 at 04:47 PM by loke

Ok, so Blank and Mere both talked to me about it and Blank said running away isn't the best way to deal with stuff. So, blank and mere both helped me get over it. Thanks you two!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

College

Posted 01-20-2011 at 02:11 PM by loke

Second semester is starting up soon, the 24th of Jan. My first semester I got good grades... a D, B and B-.

So if I can pass all my classes from now to the end, I will be getting my associates degree May of 2012. Isn't this funny, four years of college for a two year degree
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Our First Session

Posted 05-24-2013 at 10:04 PM by CandiChris
Updated 05-24-2013 at 11:02 PM by CandiChris

We met at the train station and went to our secret bush getaway we call the rock (Aptly named due to being a large rock on a cliff that is fantastic for both the visuals and secluded for our purposes) As we havent really done any bdsm related activities in ages we were both a bit shy.

After our smalltalk I started to reach into my bag. I retrieved shoe lace and a pair of earphones. My Mistress had never seen sounding and so I was to put on a small show. I tied my balls and cock separately...
Old

I love getDare!

Posted 03-30-2014 at 07:26 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

I used to be a lesbian.
Not just like “I kissed a girl, and I liked it!” But like a full on lesbian avenger, activist, “I am really really really gay.” kind of lesbian. I spent 20 years of my life in gay and lesbian bars, spoke to large crowds about what it is like to be gay.
I never really looked the part, but I sure did not want anything to do with a penis, and loved loved loved the women!
(and in case you are worried: this is not some like “christ cured me of my love for women”...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"One Way Ride" by MrLoboSnow REPORT

Posted 05-07-2016 at 04:31 AM by AnalGirl1

Hi,
so this weekend I had some time to do it.
I hope you liked the other report I send to you. I haven't heared from you since I send it.
So on Friday I was wearing this High Heels, a Buttplug, a Jacket, no purse and Condoms put inside of this dress: http://www.bilderhoster.net/p67s269d.jpg.html (can't believe I dared to wear it in public,... I shouldn't edge before doing this kind of dares... or should I )
I gave my jacket to the wardrobe lady and went to the bar. Immediately
Posted in Uncategorized