Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > BastyTheKitty

Rate this Entry

Bladder Training Day 1

Posted 08-22-2017 at 10:07 AM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 05-23-2018 at 09:58 AM by BastyTheKitty

Okay, so, slight change in plans... I decided to start counting today (I stopped over the weekend and yesterday due to family restraints). So, with today being halfway over I figured now would be a good time to write about my experience so far.

I think I've managed to remember to drink every hour, except for maybe the first hour, but I drank two cups on the second hour, so that should counter it. I've noticed that I have started peeing more, but there could be multiple reasons for that...

To help me remember to drink I started work on a script that will fire off every hour and popup a notification to drink water. To help with future tasks in this training, I also added a way for it to keep track of the week and next week it will start reminding me to use the loo every 3 hours. However, on week 3 I will be setting up my mobile for a quiet alarm, as I don't have sound in the script.

I have also started to notice that my body rejects drinking a lot at once, so I am struggling with actually drinking. However, I have managed to drink everything so far.

See you for tomorrow's blog!
Views 479 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments