Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Legally Blonde: The Musical. (A review)

Posted 11-22-2017 at 04:39 AM by AbusiveMaster

My IceMaiden has been unwell recently. Her sleep patterns are interrupted, her energy levels are low and - at times - her emotions run high.

And so it was I found myself last night spending our weekly 'movie night' suffering through a travesty known as "Legally Blonde: The Musical."

What can I say? I would like to begin by commenting on the quality of the acting. I would like to, but unfortunately in the two hours and four minutes I spent watching this, I failed
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

IheartHeart

Posted 10-17-2017 at 01:43 PM by AbusiveMaster

Once upon a time, many years ago, lived a beautiful little slut named hearty. At about the same time, in the same kingdom, there also lived an ogre-slut known as AM. A silly name, but that's how it goes. The cute little slut and the mean ogreslut got to talking, and the beautiful slut changed her limits to include Dominants from the UK.

Fortunately, the cute little slut wasn't always honest, or this would be a very short story. Not only did she break her own limits, but she invented
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

50 reasons.

Posted 10-16-2017 at 02:44 PM by AbusiveMaster

Today was a busy day for Icy. We had a very humiliating task scheduled, which I may post about later. She had a huge list of tasks for gD threads and bets we make while playing scrabble. And to top it all off, her new electric zappy toy arrived over the weekend, and today was the first time we had the chance to play with it.

I have recieved pictures and videos by the dozen today, task reports and live conversations. We have revised her day to day rules, a work in progress.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Trust fund.

Posted 09-26-2017 at 04:24 AM by AbusiveMaster

With a trust fund, or certain saving accounts, you can have a significant amount of money, and yet still be poor as you have no access to the funds without incurring penalties that you are unwilling to pay. So it is possible to be worth thousands, tens of thousands, and yet be unable to buy a can of beans.

Imagine then, if you will, that instead of your financial worth, you were to deposit your value as a person, your worth as a human being, into a trust fund. The fund is administered
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Under me.

Posted 09-24-2017 at 06:39 AM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 09-24-2017 at 07:26 AM by AbusiveMaster

Recently Icy and I have had a couple of conversations in which she has commented we are equals. She is right. She went on to say that in our relationship, we both have the right to feel happy, have our needs met. She was right. But all this was prefaced with the statement that she is not under me. That part is wrong. Explaining why the third statement is wrong when following the previous two is not a light or easy matter. On one occasion I was typing on my phone, and I refuse to go into detailed...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Sadism.

Posted 09-20-2017 at 02:37 AM by AbusiveMaster

The following represents my own thoughts and feelings only. Naturally I am 100% correct in everything I think, do and say, but differing opinions may exist.

I am not a masochist, not even slightly. In fact, I am an utter wimp when it comes to any sort of pain. But I sort of understand the why of masochism. I am aware of the neurochemical responses which can lead to a natural high. I am cognisant of the release of emotional tension through controlled and safe pain. I get that there
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

Haiku

Posted 09-17-2017 at 12:27 PM by AbusiveMaster

Trust.
Heads she won, tails lost,
Pain or pleasure on one coin,
I don't need to check.

Bimbo.
Suppression of mind,