Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Day 3, wearing a butt plug and parachute ball stretcher.

Posted 10-21-2020 at 02:04 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

Now I'm on day three (of five planned) wearing a medium sized butt plug and a parachute ball stretcher for at least an hour. Didn't use lube on the butt plug today which made it a bit more difficult to put in, but not painful. When I've removed the plug for today, I'll try my new medium sized (14 cm long and 3 cm in diameter) anal dildo according to this post.. Never used a dildo before so I'm a little bit nervous.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Current toys

Posted 10-21-2020 at 12:51 AM by slaveboykieran (Current toys)
Updated 11-28-2022 at 03:36 AM by slaveboykieran (updating collection)

Dildos: 7 inch dildo, 10 inch dildo far too wide for me to be able to fit, mini bad dragon austin (cannot fit the dog knot), small bad dragon haiku with cum tube, small bad dragon vector (horse dildo, too large for me but smaller then the 10 inch)
Plugs: Medium metal plug (longer but thin), Lovense Hush (vibrating butt plug)
Vibrators:lovense diamo (cock ring), Lovense Hush (vibrating butt plug)
implements:Hard paddle, thick rope flogger, chain flogger
Gags:ball gag, dildo...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Permanent rules

Posted 10-20-2020 at 09:56 AM by FootyEdge
Updated 05-05-2021 at 11:40 AM by FootyEdge

I must adhere to these rules at all times and may only break or change them on command of a master/mistress
  • I can only have a full orgasm to feet or cock.
  • I must edge at least once a day
  • Every time I want to cum I must first spank the sole of each foot 50 times and edge twice to pictures of feet.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 10-20-2020 at 09:47 AM by FootyEdge
Updated 05-07-2021 at 07:55 AM by FootyEdge

• Worship training - I will watch any foot worship clip you send me and follow the action with my feet.
  • Barefoot training - I am not allowed to wear shoes or socks until i did a task you gave me (at most 12 hours)
  • Gay encouragement - I will fap however you like to any forced-Bi or sissy encouragement video you send me
  • Cum fun - I will ruin however you want and you can choose how i must eat my cum
  • Denial training - I am not allowed a full orgasm until i did a task you gave me
  • Chastity
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My limits

Posted 10-20-2020 at 08:36 AM by FootyEdge
Updated 06-12-2021 at 02:35 AM by FootyEdge

Limits:

-friends/family
-Social suicide
-non anonymous exposure
-crossdressing, scat, diapers
-wedgies
-(Non hidden) public
-Messy Food play (i am fine to add food e.g lick from feet, combine with CEI,..., but i will reject if it leads to a big mess)
-Video

I am generally happy to at least consider trying anything not listed above. However, real-life and health are top priority (as it should be). And i will not do...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Lines, punishment, and public exposure

Posted 10-19-2020 at 09:04 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Last week I was punished by RST.

I have agreed to be obedient to him and be trained as a piggy under him. I was in need of discipline and he provided it.

One of the first things that happened after he took me into his service was a punishment. He immediately knew what a slut I was and disciplined me for it. He saw the desperate need in me to be controlled and decided to start off my subservience to him with a reminder of what I am.

I had to write 50 lines....
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A super special spooky Halloween!

Posted 10-19-2020 at 08:40 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday, and it's on a Saturday this year! Not to mention it's also a BLUE MOON. The last time that happened was way back in 1944, and it won't happen on Halloween again until 2039!

So that being said, naturally I've got to take advantage of this opportunity.

One of the things on my bucket list is to celebrate a true Samhain (Halloween) and preform a ritual under the blue moon of Halloween night. This year, I get to do just that.

Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized