Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
  1. Old Comment

On pain

Pain is totally one of those things that can totally clear my head with the right person. I also can't prevent arousal from pain, but i'm so sorry to hear that you had an abusive experience as part of that, i hope you're dealing okay from it.

And hey, so much kink is communication! I'm sure if you start slow and were specific with him about what you'd like it would make it easier for him to give that to you. There's few feelings better than being in love with the person treating you sadistically, being treated sweetly while suffering is just, yes.
  2. Old Comment

A horny, slutty cunt

Or maybe you are the one who is truly sane and everyone else is sick and demented.
  3. Old Comment

A horny, slutty cunt

Help?
    The only help would be to chain you up and put you in a cage or cell.
    Problem with that, even this would make you wet....so at some point the warden would smell your dripping cunt and step in to fuck you like a whore...

Either way, you'll get fucked...everytime..you are just a fucktoy...
    The only help is a cock in every hole...
  4. Old Comment

On f-list

love to role play - see https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351196
    but for you happy to just take you on a journey through to the stars and punch your buttons
  5. Old Comment

A trip to Olympic National Park

mm nice blow job and loved how it affected you
  6. Old Comment

A day without underwear

Funny thing...I just opened a sex rehab clinic...come see me....no underwear of course.We do need to get to the bottom of this!
  7. Old Comment

A fantasy in public

Do you need therapy? I think everyone could use it! But I don't think your fantasy is all that sick or abnormal.
  8. Old Comment

A fantasy in public

Not a psychiatrist so I cant answer that part but if you do then so do I because I find this very hot and would love to be there helping you with this fantasy....
  9. Old Comment

A jog outside ... in the dark, but naked and wet!

I'm sure that dare was illuminating for you and your neighbours too hehe. Certainly turned me on just reading it.

As you like your vibe so much I think 2bchew's idea but while carrying the vibe would be appropriate just to add to any possible embarrassment (and of course teach you self-control as you won't be using it when you get back). Either that or a walk with your vibe in daylight in a mildly public area, each time you hide your vibe costs 20 lovely spanks.
    Posted 09-12-2018 at 02:44 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  10. Old Comment

That was amazing to read! Thank you for sharing it!
  11. Old Comment

Well I think as punishment you go complete those 2 wet naked laps again.I think knowing now about the lights and knowing you wont be play with yourself after should be a good punishment.
  12. Old Comment

Slut and her BF

Haha that's an amusing end!
  13. Old Comment

Showers

Glad to see you found a way to ease his desire to jack off. Hopefully you are having a good time.
  14. Old Comment

Notes to my Domme

I'm sure your Domme was a happy Domme after reading all this :P
  15. Old Comment

Notes to my Domme

Why, oh why wasnt i in the hotel across the road, and just happened to glance out my window...

I am sure there would soon have been a knock at your door....

Womdering if the door would be unlocked for me...
  16. Old Comment

On solving a problem correctly

I hope that you will be a good girl and ask your BF to punish you for being a "dumb cunt" and messing up your calculations.

I find huge satisfaction in solving problems in my research but it is never sexual satisfaction. That certainly intrigues me about you.
  17. Old Comment

When I was in high-school ...

sounds like me in high school
  18. Old Comment

About Me

Hey, with the right group that can happen regularly. The Pathfinder group I do that, it happens frequently (except making people do things). There's lots of innuendo and then becoming blatantly sexual nearly every session. So, hope that you find a group that does that with you. ^.^

Oooh, I didn't know Colorado had hot springs. Sweet! I eventually plan to move there. I may have to look for those hot springs when I do go up there. Thanks for the info! ^.^

I'm guessing you're probably getting bored with my non-sexual related questions. So, I leave this as an opening for other people to jump in. People who are more interesting than I. *coughs* Ahem... People of gD, this is your queue...
  19. Old Comment

About Me

I like the dungeons-and-dragons type. But honestly, I prefer ones in which I am chatting with someone and then they slowly turn the chat sexual and make me do things! I play the role of a bimbo and slut very well, I guess, because I am one!!

These were the Strawberry Hot Springs in Colorado. They are amazing. The water flows out of the mountains and is scalding hot. As it falls down the mountain and mixes with other streams it cools down a little. You can choose to go in any of the falls or pools, depending on hot you can stand the water. On a few weekdays after sunset it it clothing optional. They do it only on weekdays as on weekends there are a bunch of kids there.
  20. Old Comment

About Me

Which RPGs are your favorites?
    What was the hot spring like? (Never been to one.)
  21. Old Comment

About Me

Yes, I do play RPGs, but mostly online. Not sure about devils but I have certainly danced in the pale moonlight ... at camping trips specially, with my BF. And, oh, once at a hot-springs after dark when it was "clothing optional"!
  22. Old Comment

About Me

Nice intro. Played any RPGs? What's your favorite movie? Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?