Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Exhibit

Rate this Entry

Inspection and Exhibition - Part 1

Posted 07-28-2008 at 01:33 PM by seven

I'm so happy to now have a master, someone to explore these fantasies with. Someone who I can please as I love the humiliation and degredation they force upon me, which I humbly hope is entertaining and enjoyable for them.

My very first task was to slowly remove my clothes, on my webcam, while my master watched. He wanted to inspect my body. I was wearing shorts, boxer-briefs and a t-shirt. I stepped back from the webcam to put my entire body into view. I lifted my shirt to take it off, flexing my flat stomach a little (which has a slight outline of abs, and looks really good on my tanned skin). My chest came into view as I took the shirt off completely. It's small, but toned from keeping fit. I dropped my shorts quickly, standing in only my boxers now, my erection was obvious. My dick stuck straight out. I pulled down my underwear slowly, my penis flopping over the waistband and then sticking straight out again...

I stood there naked, the webcam recording my naked body, transmitting images of my nudity to Him. I stood there naked for maybe three minutes, waiting to hear if he liked my body. I waited.
Posted in General
Views 2659 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow... I'm gripped already and not much has happened

You should make a real online blog for your Master, or post this in the Story section of getDare for more exposure

Love it so far