Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Strong and scary feelings

Posted 07-06-2014 at 01:05 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:54 AM by Butterfly

I would like to introduce myself to the getdare users. I hope to be getting to know a lot more of you in the near future.

My name is butterfly. As my name indicates, Asslvr is my Master. We only met about two weeks ago, but it feels like we have known each other for years. I normally have a hard time opening up to somebody and trusting them, but somehow, I have already been able to tell him more than I have ever shared with anybody else.

He already knows me so well. Just by listening to a noise I make, or a silence during a conversation, a hesitation in my answering, or the way I say something, he seems to be able to tell what I am thinking and feeling. We have an incredibly strong connection.

It is scary to think that after such a short time, I trust him so much. I somehow know that he knows what I am capable of and what I can handle ... knowing where that imaginary line is between pushing me to the edge and breaking me. Saying that, we have a safeword, but he almost has a 6th sense, and I can't imagine ever having to use it with him.

I trust him to do what he thinks ... no, somehow knows ... what is best for me.

For example, as we are in the processs of learning and getting to know each other, we have spent any free second we have had, together. This week we have realized that I am staying up way later on work nights than I ever did before, for that reason, I have been a zombie during the week. Although it is hard on both of us, Sir has now put into effect a bedtime rule. When he suggested this rule, I almost cried. Yes I was bummed out about leaving him so early, and missing out on time together, but I had an overwhelming feeling of being cherished.

This for me is the hardest to explain. It is a feeling that I have been searching for my entire life. I want to feel loved, wanted, needed, cherished ... and Sir ... well he makes me feel that way.

When he calls me his sweet little butterfly, I melt inside. I feel like I would do anything to please him.

This is all new territory for me, for both of us. And it is so scary. I am terrified half the time, but the other time ... I wouldn't give it up for anything.

These past two weeks have been some of the best days of my life.

Yes, its only been two weeks, but it just feels right. And I am done questioning it.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I know exactly what you are talking about!!! Omg, I had that same exact feeling with my current dommy in our first 2 weeks, and tomorrow we hit our 1 year anniversary! It has been so so so so so amazing and terrifying and wonderful. I wish you and asslvr tons of joy.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you my sweet butterfly for the amazing first post
    I'm very proud of you for everything, including this post and the courage you have shown to make it.

Thanks happyme for the support and kind words
  3. Old Comment
    Aww I am so happy that you made this post!

I have been talking and playing with Top Hat for a little over a month but a week and a half ago is when he first asked me to be his submissive. I felt the same way with him in the first week I met him (and still do). It is such an amazing feeling and I had never felt it before with anyone I played with. I feel so lucky every day that I'm his (:
  4. Old Comment
    This is so awesome to read! I really do think the best D/s relationships are founded in being able to talk to each other and caring about each other.
  5. Old Comment
    I love this post! I feel the same way about my Dom. He know just how to read me and he actually cares for me! Its the most amazing feeling I've ever had and I'm so glad you get to experience it too

Oh and, Welcome to getDare
  6. Old Comment
    Thank you everybody for reading and commenting on my blog. I am so happy to embark on this journey, and your words and shared experiences have really given me the hope and strength to know that although it is scary, it is a wonderful thing I have finally found.

Thanks again