Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Taking control

Posted 09-26-2019 at 12:34 PM by Bloxo

Another year...another heart break...but this time something feels different inside me...

This time things ended not because of me (apparently) but because I got with a girl who hadn't gotten over her ex...who says she isn't ready for another relationship.

I am undecided whether this is the full reason, or whether I was fed a line...I believed the former at first, and nothing has really changed to invalidate this thought...but I am not taking chances and I am feeling driven to push myself.

I've been a nice guy all my life...the sad reality is being a nice guy means you get put last, get forgotten...don't get what you want in life...now I don't know exactly how to change who I am...but from now on I am reaching for what I want and breaking this deadlock I have which makes me lazy, which makes me go for the easy options...

I have two main objectives in my mind...

1. To improve my health...now I would not say I am heavily overweight or anything and am quite satisfied with what I see in the mirror...but whenever I see myself on camera during a conference call I feel a bit disgusted...it's time to eat better (cook more), drink more water and exercise a hell of a lot more!

2. Learning Polish...this is actually the harder of the two objectives (this language is a nightmare), but if I want to live in this country and do so successfully then I need to push harder on this...

Can you help me? Yes you can...I have PM dares for exercise, I will be adding these for Polish as well, please help me push myself and grow the way I need to...every little bit helps!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 787 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments