Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Hello, I am Julie Allison.

I am a sissy who loves dressing up like a sexy girl and this is my blog all about me.
Old

Julie Returns

Posted 06-26-2018 at 10:41 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)
Updated Yesterday at 11:23 AM by JulieAllison

Did anyone even notice I was gone or miss me?
Either way I am back and am hoping to restart some of my old threads. I didn't give up on any of my goals in the past month since I last posted, but I am really hoping to limit the distractions that have prevented me from progressing and growing as Julie. I have goals and I hope to achieve as many of them as possible this year so look for more posts, more updates and more pictures on the near future.
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Wardrobe Goals

Posted 05-25-2018 at 12:37 PM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

These are my very ambitious wardrobe goals.
I will be starting an online album where I will post a picture of myself in every wardrobe item as I fill my wardrobe working towards these goals and having a full female wardrobe.

Wardrobe Goals
1. 25 items
2. 50 items
3. 75 items
4. 100 items
5. 150 items
6. 200 items
7. 250 items
8. 300 items
9. 400 items
10. 500 items
Posted in Wardrobe
Old

My Wardrobe

Posted 05-25-2018 at 10:35 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)
Updated 05-25-2018 at 11:18 AM by JulieAllison

I am currently in the process of updating and expanding my wardrobe. I have set some goals for myself to fill up my wardrobe as much as possible this year with more female clothes. For this I have set some high level goals and more detailed goals for myself. I'll share more on my goals in another post.

As for my wardrobe, I have identified the items and how many of each item i need in order to consider my wardrobe filled. I am now working through my goals one at a time to get all of...
Posted in Wardrobe
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Learning To Tuck Properly

Posted 04-19-2018 at 08:26 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)
Updated Yesterday at 11:23 AM by JulieAllison

I have been wearing panties every day for a week now and I have to be totally honest, with certain styles of panties keeping contained can be problematic. I decided it was time to finally learn to tuck properly and i thought I would share my first experience, maybe it could help others as well.

I had to start with research and found a few results in a Google search. I reviewed the instructions and after a while was ready to give it a shot.

Going to use technical terms...
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Jealousy

Posted 04-13-2018 at 10:13 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)
Updated Yesterday at 11:19 AM by JulieAllison

We finally have our first nice, warm day off the year here in Pennsylvania. Walking outside I have seen quite a few women in their cute summer dresses and to be totally honest i am so incredibly jealous of them. Here i am, with all of my insecurities, wearing my male clothes with the only female piece of attire being my panties hidden under them, and wishing that i was wearing a cute little dress too.

More than ever i just want to wear something cute or sexy and spend the day as...
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Daily Panties Log

Posted 04-12-2018 at 08:39 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

One of my bucket list items for this year is to wear panties every day and start a log, including pictures of the panties that I wear. Well I officially started this today and my log, including my first post from today is available here https://www.tumblr.com/blog/juliejulieallisonpanties
Old

Thank You!

Posted 04-11-2018 at 05:39 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

In my short time here I have really come to enjoy this place. Never before have I been so accepted for what I am, whatever that may be (sissy/trans/girl). There have been so many accepting and helpful people here from those that post on my threads, vote on my pills, send me messages and of course all of my wonderful sissies in my sissy training program. I just wanted to say thank you so much and I am excited to see what else I can do, learn and experience.
Posted in JulieAllison