Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 34 votes, 4.53 average.

RE: Sub No Panties & Buttplug Part 2:

Posted 01-18-2020 at 03:59 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 09:22 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Re-Edit Update!)

Sub No Panties & Buttplug Part 2:

Description: The sub is in her 20s, slightly above height, and slim:

Her Outfit: Pleated 4-inch mini skirt over the ass. White see-through blouse, Brown laced ankle boots

Buttplug: 3 inches with bulb:

For those that are reading this for the first time. This was a two-day dare that took place between this Sir and the sub. This dare came about from how I felt that it would be a particularly good thing to push the sub, to challenge her as well in performing this dare while at work, to keep the sub nervous and on edge while performing this dare, along with the regular duties of working at her desk in the office. While the sub was only dressed in three pieces of clothing, plus the task of not letting any other workers know that the sub was not wearing panties. Then for her to have to act normal, but yet resist that feel that demands to have her pussy dripping down her legs or on her chair.

The start of the second day was going to have the effects once again. And the sub did start by texting me once the sub woke up to say good morning to me. Next, we both were talking about how I hope that the sub did get a good night's sleep last night. Also, I was concerned too in that the sub did get the sleep that she was needing for the full day ahead of another particularly challenging day. I was also making sure that the sub did get all charge back up for how this day was going to increase that demand too on her.

From the added degree of adding that buttplug today, when I order the sub to go and inserted the 3 inch V shape into her asshole. The sub didn't know at what time that was going to take place. The sub also didn't know how long the sub would be wearing the buttplug at work. So, the sub was already nervous even before leaving her place for work.

The sub was trying to find out from me and would question me about it. But the sub never got an answer back from me.

Then the sub said, "So, you are going to just surprise me?"

I can tell you that I was looking forward to the effects that could come from that scary demand placed on her. I was wondering, could the sub handle work normally with a 3-inch plug inserted into her ass? Could the sub still work well and not think about being plug by me? Would the sub mess up on any work today while thoughts of what she was wearing? How wet would her pussy get from being plug and how horny could and would that make the sub? Would today somehow she forget about no panties on and sit with her legs spread and exposed her pussy fully so that others could see it? Or would the buttplug make her get soaking wet and then the sub would soak the sub skirt some? Or would the sub end up dripping pussy juice on her chair and then others would see that spot? Could the sub keep control and then not get wet any?

The effects of the buttplug were causing the following to the sub. First, her buttplug was wiggling about as the sub was walking. Second, as the sub was sitting down the buttplug was being forced in a bit because the base is flat and going in her deeper.

The sub was telling me that it has been a while since the sub has gone without panties. The sub also told me that there were no panties as well in her handbag. And that the sub was praying that her skirt does not break.

The sub was having two meetings as well on this day. But the sub was going to be lucky as the sub was only going to need to have the buttplug on in one of her meetings in the afternoon. Still, the sub would be without her panties for the morning meeting with others all sitting around her. The sub had been thinking as well what that would feel like. If the following workers knew. That the sub was in just a skirt, top, and buttplug only. And her ass was plug as she was sitting there.

I did tell her as well, that he knew it would be wrong to try and tease her while at work. As the sub was saying that she can't be distracted while in her meetings. The sub also told me that she would have ignored the Sir at work if I tried to get her wetter than on her own.

The sub did tell me that this was the longest time that the sub had ever worn her buttplug as well. The sub was ordered to go to the lady's bathroom and insert the 3-inch black buttplug. The sub was ordered to go and do it at noon which was during her lunch hour. Another thing that added more of a challenge too. Was that the sub forgot the lube and so the sub had to wet the buttplug with her mouth juices.

The sub was surprised at how the buttplug stayed inside so well. The sub did have to make several trips to the lady's bathroom, to adjust the buttplug in her ass. The sub was also thinking about things as well, as the sub was taking the stairs.

The sub put the buttplug in her ass at noon and then it stood in until the sub did get home from work. So the sub had that nice 3-inch plug for over 5 hours straight. That was very particularly good, and the sub couldn't believe how she was able to handle it for such a long time. The challenge was a very strong one and the sub did make me immensely proud of her. The actions of the sub have shown that the sub was able to work and not get soaking wet. The sub fought off the effects of becoming very horny with the buttplug inserted into her. The actions showed that yes, the sub was nervous and yes, she was worry about getting caught. But still, the sub was willing to go through with this dare to please me. That the sub was not calm by no means and had the image of what could happen if a followed co-worker did figure out that the sub was without panties and on top of that, plug as well. The sub took on this challenge as it was to push her, and it just did that.

In closing my feelings are that the sub had so much at risk and yes could have gotten in trouble. Could have gotten written up on top of that, for her actions over the past two days. But still, that didn't stop her from trying to carry out this dare and follow orders from me. It did get a high to the sub no doubt and did get her so overly excited too from walking around the office and that free feeling under her skirt. Yes, that skirt did rub against her legs and thighs but didn't touch her pussy. Yes, it did rub her ass too. Those are the effects that could have made her hot and horny. The sub did enjoy being plugged and the high that came from the order to obey me. This Sir was thinking about what that look had to be like when the sub was sitting there across the others at her meetings in the morning and the afternoon. How the sub felt too when that cool air did blow up her skirt while the sub was walking across the street and the effect that had if any to her pussy, as well to her ass.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 903 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments