Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Chelle

Rate this Entry

Getting to know you.

Posted 03-18-2010 at 09:35 AM by Chelle
Updated 03-18-2010 at 09:38 AM by Chelle (I kinda went a little ranty, tried to trim it down a bit)

I feel bad starting this blog thing by posting something unfun like this, but on the off chance it gets read by the relevant people...

I've been having a good time with this site since joining. Good chats, good reading... There is one thing, however: I get a lot of spam. It's not the typical advertising or scam spam, it's personal spam. Messages like "watch me on cam plz" or people in chat who introduce themselves with "hi, want to play or be my slave/mistress?"

Its not a ton, but it is a little frustrating sometimes. I understand you want to play, and thats great, have fun. I don't like playing with strangers.

In real life you don't walk up to someone and propose sex right away. (well, maybe you do, my guess is that it isn't successful). You introduce yourself, chat, get to know the other person first.

I'm not saying I don't want to play with anyone except people I've been talking to for a year, but I do want to talk to you first. I would love to chat with you, talk about interests, hobbies, or random junk. I would love to swap dares with people who had a personality and knew I had one too. People who come off like they don't care if I have a personality don't interest me.

I'm sorry if it comes off as harsh, but I'm hoping someone might read this before spamming me. Trust me, if you get to know someone before jumping into bed with them, its a lot more fun.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3291 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    FULL AGREEMENT!!
    People stop by my profile as well, which is stupid, irritating..really!!
    I honestly IGNORE such people, its not done..!!
  2. Old Comment
    I totally agree with this. It's like, the people who say "Oh I just want to chat" but they give you their a/s/l and that's one of the first things they ask you. It's obvious that they want to play.
    Posted 03-18-2010 at 11:04 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  3. Old Comment
    poor girls.

you have so many problems.
  4. Old Comment
    I very much agree. That's one of the drawbacks of the anonymity of the internet--there's little to no reprecussion for such behavior, and with as much as this happens it has to have at least a marginal success rate.

To me, this totally misses the point of talking dirty online. It's all about using your imagination, getting to know the other person (or the side of themselves they indulge on here), and making a connection that is only mental but is very powerful. Skipping straight to "Let's masturbate on cam!" misses all the fun buildup!
    Posted 09-23-2010 at 01:12 PM by Markbassplayer Markbassplayer is offline