Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > foxtrotter

Rate this Entry

nipples!

Posted 12-01-2010 at 02:18 PM by foxtrotter
Updated 12-01-2010 at 07:33 PM by foxtrotter

my nipples are very very sore. but that is apparently turning me on because they've been really hard all day long. i cant seem to shake it. Sir told me i could orgasm but i had to do it with 4 ice cubes in my ass.
my two thoughts on this is. 1. whoa. i've had 3 large ice cubes in my ass before and it felt like a stretch. (hah hah...stretch...hah..)
and 2.damn. putting that many ice cubes up there will be messy
i won't get a chance to do something like that till about eight o clock. so here i sit, with my legs crossed trying to ignore all my throbbing girl parts.

but do it i must. i like this whole orgasm control. keeps me in check.

:edit: finally i got a chance! i went to get the ice cubes..and gulped..they were bigger then the ones at home. i don't think i've ever seen such big ice cubes before. but i got four and went to it. getting the first one in was bad. i kind of had to suck it up and force it in. but after that they all slid in pretty easy except for the last one. it seemed like there was no room for it and i pushed and pushed. finally i kind of had to reach in my ass and move one out of the way. i started to rub my pussy, and the damn dog started barking. i kept yelling at him to shut up but it wasn't working. finally i pulled up my pants and opened the door, to find the kid standing in front of it. fucking kid. he was standing there listening to me. i do not want to be the sicko responsible for scarring my best friends kid. so not only did i have to let the fucking dog out of his pen, i had to put the kid back to bed with my asshole dripping. after he was in bed i hobbled back and got to work again. and i was finally able to cum.
jeez. i swear. i just cant masturbate here.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1896 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments