Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cynthiaakabecca

Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Highlights of My Holiday Part F

Posted 01-04-2010 at 08:00 PM by cynthiaakabecca
Updated 01-04-2010 at 08:06 PM by cynthiaakabecca

I got up the next morning and took a shower and got ready for my long day flying back to the west coast. I did not feel in the mood to wear something revealing as I did on the flight home, so I wore a tight dark red sweater, my black travel skirt, and my new winter coat for the fight home. I did not need the coat once I got to the airport and did not put it on again until leaving the airport after getting my bags. I had put the bullet in my purse and figured that it would be the best place for it incase I had the urge to use it. The dildo went into my checked bag and was quite hidden, so I thought. Security at the airport was tight. They searched everything! I had to empty the contents of my purse and the TSA officer went through everything. He did not know what the bullet was and jumped a bit when it started to vibrate in his hand when he turned it on. Once it started to vibrate he realized what it was and quickly put everything back into my purse. When I arrived home I opened my suitcase and my dildo was no longer hidden. It was on top when the suitcase was opened and beneath it was the slip of paper indicating that the bag had been checked by the TSA.

The flight home took forever. My first flight was delayed for over an hour and then it was cancelled. I had to fly clear to Atlanta, wait another three hours, and then to Denver, and then finally to Seattle. It took nearly six hours longer than it should have. I was ready to get back to my dorm and not see another airport for quite some time! Once I got to my car I called my roommates to let them know that I had finally landed and that I would try to meet up with them at the dorms before dinner. I finally made it with an hour to spare before the dining hall closed. I had dinner with my other two suitemates. Sue had not made it back yet. I was kinda looking forward to seeing her and catching up, but I would see her later that night. My other two roommates had a good holiday and had come back on Saturday instead of Sunday. After dinner we headed back to the dorm and visited some more before I went out for a run. I changed into my running tights and a long sleeved t-shirt. It was nice to run again. I did not get to run much during my vacation. I ran for about four miles around the track before heading back. The weather felt warm compared to the last few weeks. Even the misty rain felt nice.

Once I got back from my run I returned to my dorm and my two suitemates that I had dinner with were watching TV. I sat with them for a bit while I finished my bottle of Gatorade. Once I had finished I wanted to get out of my clothes and take a shower and start getting ready for bed. I had an early class in the morning and I did not want to be late. I stripped out of my running clothes and walked out of my room nude to the bathroom. I closed the door but did not lock it in case someone else needed to use the bathroom. About fifteen minutes later Sue came home and popped her head in the bathroom to let me know she was back. She said that she was going to take a shower when I was finished, so she was going to go get ready. I finished up with my shower and as I was drying off Sue comes back in, but this time she was nude. I was glad she now felt comfortable enough to walk to the bathroom nude instead of in just her thong as she had previously done. We talked for a few minutes as I was finishing up and as she was starting her shower. We would finish talking later when she was finished. I went out to join my other two roommates who were still watching TV. They had changed into their sleeping clothes. One had on just a t-shirt and boy shorts and the other had a cami and a thong. It felt kinda strange being nude around them after the time I had with my high school friends, but I had to remind myself that they were cool with it and not to feel strange about it. I felt better once Sue came out of the bathroom, nude as well. Sue had put on some tea before her shower and asked the other girls and myself if we wanted any. Each of us sat and chatted and had a cup of tea and watched what was on TV. This was the first time that both Sue and I were nude together and the other two suitemates were not. It felt nice having an ally and I hoped that this would be the norm for the second semester and had hoped that the other two would feel comfortable enough to join us as well. The other two finished their tea and began getting ready for bed, which left Sue and I remaining in the living room. I turned down the TV and we talked some more about our holiday. I told her everything about New Year’s Eve and what a great time I had with my high school friends and my sister. I decided to share with her about the masturbation session I had with my friends just to see what her reaction would be. Her eyes got kinda big and she smiled and thought that was cool and wished she could have been there too. She said her New Year’s Eve was kinda boring. She had grown apart from her old friends and just didn’t have a very good time hanging out with them. We talked some more before both of us were getting tired. We would have stayed up all night if we didn’t have classes early the next morning. Before saying goodnight Sue asked if I ever wanted company when using my toys that she wouldn’t mind having someone to masturbate with. I was not expecting her to say that, but I smiled and told her that I would like that. I did like the experience of masturbating with my friends and liked the idea of having a friend to share that experience with. It was exciting because up until a few days ago it had been something that was always a very private and personal thing. We said goodnight and hugged as we had done the other night and went to our rooms to get some sleep for the start of a new semester.

I was very happy with how my holiday turned out. I was proud of myself for completing my self-imposed dare of going without wearing a bra or panties for the entire seventeen days of my holiday. It felt good and looked forward to the next time I will go for such a long time without.

Cyn
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2513 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks for sharing such a great experience! Please let us know if you take up Sue's offer to have a masturbation friend. And be sure to update us on your sister's development with commando!