Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Reward vs Punishment

Posted 09-17-2015 at 04:15 PM by AbusiveMaster

So. I dont actually remember why i agreed, but I promised my pet I would write a blog on a subject of her choosing. The subject she asked for was "Reward vs Punishment- which is more effective and why?"

It's actually an interesting question, and I dont know if it has a definitive answer. It depends on the dynamic of each relationship, and the people involved. So instead of trying to decide what is right for everyone (i am taking a day off from my usual job) I will just put
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Being there.

Posted 10-09-2015 at 03:35 PM by AbusiveMaster

Let's just say, theoretically, someone you knew and liked a lot was going through something difficult. Pretending she was ok with something when the reality was quite different. Of course, people tend to cope, even if the mechanisms can be harmful. Somehow you can see through the facade, however strongly it is maintained. You want to help, to be there, and so you are there.

And thats how it begins. In friendship, but protective. A desire to look after someone, make everything as
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My girl.

Posted 11-29-2015 at 04:56 PM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 11-29-2015 at 05:06 PM by AbusiveMaster

So. I promised my girl a blog, she asked for it. "A nice blog about me." Those were her words. Normally, if she tried to give me a 'task' of any kind she would regret it. So why, then, am I giving in?

Is it because I am wrapped tightly about her little finger? No. Oh I am, no doubt about it. My princess has me right where she wants me, but thats not why.

Is it because I suddenly turned into a switch? Hell no, if that happened I think we would be seeing another
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

When You're Really Not In The Mood.

Posted 03-19-2016 at 02:48 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:41 AM by IceMaiden

For quite a while Master and I haven't been able to play as much as we used to due to life getting in the way and then I had one illness after another for quite some time.

There's no question about the fact I am always his but when I am not actively playing or able to follow rules after some time I start to become...let's say independant.

And when I get to that stage even the simplest things are just not something I want to do. And then I fuck about and complain and whine
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What Makes Me Turn Into A Raging Bitch?

Posted 06-04-2016 at 05:32 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:48 AM by IceMaiden

I don't get angry or offended easily. It's extremely rare something irks me enough to produce a negative emotion about it. In fact, there's only a handful of things I can think of that bother me.

Being mean or rude for no reason to others.
Bullying.
Cruelty to animals/children.
The injustice of the world at times.
My loved ones getting hurt in any way.

And also things like

This.

How difficult is it to understand
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why You Think We Participate In D/s Wrongly, And Why We Don't Give A Fuck.

Posted 08-05-2016 at 05:56 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 08-05-2016 at 11:43 PM by IceMaiden

Icy is a brat. This is purely a fact. She calls me names, complains in chat, plays pranks, gets people to send me PM dares.... the list is practically endless.

On top of this, she nags. I mean, really. All I wanted to do tonight was sit and watch TV then go to bed. But nooooo, the spoiled little princess wanted me to co-author a blog with her. So what am I doing? Yeah, this looks like watching TV, doesn't it?

Anyway, I digress. Icy is a brat, that's where I was. It amuses
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ways To Irritate Your Dom.

Posted 05-23-2017 at 01:20 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 05-23-2017 at 01:24 PM by IceMaiden

1: Ask "why?" to every order they give you. "But why do you want me to do that?" "But why will it make you happy?" "But why can't I do something else instead?"

2: Whenever asked a question you don't really want to answer, tell them "maybe." "Maybe it turned me on." "Maybe it made me wet." "Maybe I like it when you do those things to me."

3: Direct all the obvious trolls to their inbox. Then
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized