Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AshleyZuk

Rate this Entry

People are good; people are bad...

Posted 12-09-2009 at 12:01 PM by AshleyZuk

Never knew peace is a privilege, not a right...

I am truly grateful for the support and advices...

Then, there are those who are so eager and quick to judge... the name calling, labeling, all the shallow, unsophisticated, remarks: "I can see that from a mile away..." well, dinosaur brains, there are larger realities than you can ever comprehend...

May I suggest to kick it a few more times when someone is down, and pour more salt onto the fresh wound?

I just won't wish that on your loved ones...

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3461 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hey Ashley, Keep your head up! We are all super supporters and think you are great. That is why this website is so nice, we all like to support each other, and never judge what other people do. We have long ago learned that everybody has something that they like and that maybe other people just don't understand. We do! Hope it works out for you!
  2. Old Comment
    awww what happened ashley? I'm back now so I can help if you'd like
  3. Old Comment
    Going by a religious POV, no one is good. Only God is good. So therefore, I believe no one is good.
  4. Old Comment
    loke people can have good INTENTIONS granted not everyone is good most people are though. Ashley seriously i heard what happened and am so sorry feel free to add me on one of my messenger's if you need to talk
  5. Old Comment
    I would hate to clog your blog entry here with more, but I really want to respond to metal.

No one is good metal. I forgot where it says in the bible, but twice at least it said no one is good, but God.
    Updated 12-10-2009 at 08:45 PM by lokelake
  6. Old Comment
    Some people are good loke. Everyone makes mistakes, that does not make people bad people. If you believe that, I pity you.
  7. Old Comment
    ash it will be okay