Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Daddy's Little girl!

Welcome to the thoughts of Leona.
To the right you will find her insanity,
To the left you will find her half-reality,
In the centre of it all, you will find
him.
Rate this Entry

Men in Suits.

Posted 05-10-2008 at 04:53 PM by Oreo_here

Ok, I ment to post this yesterday but I was too tired. Now, girls, I know we all have certain fantasies about certain things. Now mine... Is rather, hm, simple? Yes, i'm a Slave, yes I like to be dominated. BUT. There is nothing like a guy in a suit to do it! I've alway's had the biggest crush on men in suits. The kind that make your knees go weak, and make you blush untill you're out of sight of'em or turn away! I don't know what it is about it, but fo'serious....I don't know how to describe it even!
Ok,ok, let me put it this way; A hott guy, in a suit (black-smart with a white shirt, two or three buttons un-done on his shirt, and the jacket undone, or maybe one jacket button done up!) is like a god. ( bit extreme, but still!). Between Latex/Leather and a Suit i'd always pick the suit!
I Think that would have to be my ultimate fantasy.Being dominated by a guy in a suit! Talk about blushin' right now!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1737 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    LAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -gets his suit- hey sexy!
    xDDDD
    Latex beats suits you crazy lady!
  2. Old Comment
    Naughty naughty hehehehehe (picks up what is on his floor)
  3. Old Comment
    Shush now. Be good.