Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SPQR

Rate this Entry

My Punishment

Posted 08-30-2016 at 09:39 AM by SPQR
Updated 12-11-2016 at 08:36 PM by SPQR

THIS IS IN STAND BY
I will do this punishment becouse I almost fail the last year

August 27 I will put a new pair of boxers, I cant quit it before the punishment ends, only for have a bath

August 28 I will put on a new pair of socks, I cant quit it before the punishment ends, only for have a bath

August 29 I will not have an orgasm until September 6

September 6 I will cum on my face and clean it with the pair of socks, and piss in the pair of socks, and I will throw
1 D6 (whith 6 faces)= W
1 D10 (whith 10 faces)= X
1 D2 (a coin)= Y
1 D4 (whith 4 faces)= Z

September 7 I will drink X+W galss of Y, when I want to pee I will do myself a jock lock wedgie for X*15 min
And put Z/2 clothespines in each nipple and Z in balls, I will put me a dog collar, put toothpaste as lube in a big screwdriver, and put in my ass, I will put the dirty socks as a gag and tape it, while hearing an hipnotic audio
Y= tails Cold water
Y=Head Normal water
And I will pur in myself a bucket of cold water
I choose thoose days beacouse I will be homealone, but if I sill with people in house, I will wait to be home alone 2 days straight (while using the same boxer and socks, and with out orgasms)
If I cant avoid have an orgasm I will cant have an orgasms until december 31 or when I can do myself a fistfucking
If I cant do the punishment I will be in denial until my birthday (April 23) or when I can do fuck my ass with 4 fingers nude in hidden public
If I dont post in this blog the report the September 9 (or 2 days after doing this punishment) I will save money to buy a panties and use everyday for une week to day late, and cant have an orgasm when I dont wearing panties until I can quit the panties

EDIT
For the time I will be with the jock lock, I will be blinfolded, and before it I will spank my ball 50 times each with a wet wooden spoon
If you send me a PM saying WRITE IT X&Y I will wirite X in Y before beeing in a jock lock (after it need to be hidden)

W:3
X:4
Y:1
Z:2
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1255 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments