Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

im back deal with it!

Posted 04-27-2008 at 09:32 AM by ShadowyFigure

the reason i was gone, well i cant tell u. i'ts 2 persnonel. thats about it... ???!!!

not much else to say
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

What a long week

Posted 02-17-2008 at 08:25 AM by ShadowyFigure

Once again. I was banned. Man, that week was long. Anyway now i'm happy cause i have a whole week of school off. It's winter break.
I guess it's time to just relax and enjoy myself. see ya

p.s. I'm Bored and i don't mind!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Nothing much

Posted 02-09-2008 at 07:32 AM by ShadowyFigure

well i'm not on probation anymore. And for those of u who read my last blog, i won the fight. All i got was some minor bruises. But i'm alright. And duing the fight, some cop came and i told him what was happening. He gave me a lecture that violence isn't the answer and arrested the other guy. And he's staying a whole year in jail. Sophia won't be worrying about a thing anymore.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

questions...

Posted 02-05-2008 at 01:48 PM by ShadowyFigure

my girlfriend, Sophia , has a problem. a guy always goes up to her locker and starts talking nasty stuff to her. luckilyy i was there and... let's just say at 3:00 tommorow, we're fighting. Then the guy's ex shows up to Sophia asking her why she was hitting on him. again i was there. i told her that he was verbally assaulting my gf. one thing led toanother and Sophia and her starts fighting in the hall. i stopped them. then like at 3:01 today, we went to Mcdonalds and my best friend always smokes there....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2day

Posted 02-04-2008 at 02:46 PM by ShadowyFigure

2day was boring again. and the best part is that i have my 30th new girlfriend. (yeah, i'm THAT resistable.) anyways i always hate scissors ever since they cut me. seriously mannnnn, it happened. and my school is located in new jersey America duh.?!?!? anyway my gf and i open-mouth kiss each other for about 10 minutes every day. And yeah, i'm that lucky and that handsome. tune in the next time on my blog
Posted in Uncategorized