Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Walmart

Posted 09-06-2009 at 12:17 PM by fork

It seems the best thing to do around here in Alfred, NY is to go to Walmart or Wegmans in the next town. Not sure if that's how you spell Wegmans, but whatever.
I shall be going to Walmart soon to pick up a few, ahem, things. Maybe getting a chicken at Wegmans! heheheh
So yeah. I don't know why I wrote this blog.

Hi MBP! <3
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

meh meh life sucks.

Posted 09-04-2009 at 12:22 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)
Updated 09-04-2009 at 12:24 PM by Trystaan

I just got a call from my boss asking if I could go into work on sunday to discuss the future with him his assistant and the manager of the place I work at :\ he didn't sound happy. i think i might get fired.

I don't know why though, i mean i know i'm the youngest there and hve the least qualifications, but I did just spend £200 of my own money signing up for new qualifications. I've never been late and whenever they have asked me to cover people I have always done it, coming straight...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

He's got a towel!

Posted 09-04-2009 at 02:48 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)
Updated 09-04-2009 at 06:04 PM by Officelover

Now, there's a guy who really knows where his towel is!

EDIT: BY THE WAY, AND THIS WAS A TOTAL COINCEDENCE, THIS IS MY 42ND BLOG ENTRY!
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mission Complete!

Posted 09-03-2009 at 07:38 PM by Komodo Jones

OK, if you've been reading my past blog entries, you remember me saying my goal the last time my parents were gone was to WALK around the outside of my house completely naked, which I completed. Well I had another goal for this time my parents were gone, and I still won't tell you what it is, but I completed it. I haven't been doing many dares when my parents have been gone. I have made a statement for myself. At all times I am to be either completely nude, excluding glasses and maybe a watch, or...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Should Depp be Honored?

Posted 09-02-2009 at 09:21 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Since Depp is the creator of this site, his name should appear first on the list in the "Users active in the past 24 hours" thing, to honor him.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

irony of my life

Posted 09-02-2009 at 06:50 AM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Ok so if you've been on chat lately you would've noticed that i had a report to do and everything(due today). so i was up all night working on it(i had some done before, but my computer like died) so i had to restart the report completely. so i havn't slept now since 2 pm yesterday...and guess what happened? i puked and got a fever so now my mom wouldn't let me go to school! And now i have a whole day to do the whole thing again! but i think i might just sleep some then do it ;P
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tropical Storm Erica

Posted 09-01-2009 at 06:16 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

She finally formed today, she took forever!! The NHC was tracking it since thursday of last week!!!
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized