Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

An uncontrollable craving

Posted 03-26-2020 at 03:27 PM by Lovelyangel

Hi there ,
You can call me Angel, I'm a 23 year old straight female. I have always known I've been submissive from a very young age, before I even knew what it was. My first memory of a "craving" was when I was about 9. Later on about age 14 I found out my "craving" had a name. SUBMISSIVE. That's when I started doing my research on what being a submissive is. As I got older, I would get my boyfriend to tie me up here or there maybe spank me and although that was nice, I...
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Public slut for the night

Posted 10-24-2019 at 03:47 PM by Lovelyangel

Hi everyone this stupid slut will be a public whore for the night. this slut has gotten permission form her Master to receive task, rules, and dares for the night that will be done in the course of three days with reports done on them each night. All rules, task and dares must be within this stupid sluts limits and safe enough not to cause her permanent harm.

To give everyone a better idea of the sluts surroundings, She has privacy at home and works in an office setting. Feel free to...
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One day I'll find Master

Posted 10-13-2019 at 06:46 AM by Lovelyangel

One day I'll have a Master. One day I will be good enough to serve him and for him to use me. I dream of the day I have to wake up extra early to wake him up sucking his cock dry. I dream of the day where I'm over his knee every morning while he makes my ass red so i remember who I belong to everyday. I can't wait to feel his heavy hands on me, ravishing my body any way he wishes. I can't wait until the day I sit at his feet waiting for him to finish the dinner I juat made him. To treat him like a king...
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized