Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Moving Week!

Posted 08-15-2016 at 07:54 PM by The Slutty Princess

Just a forewarning...
I'll be busy most of the week. Trying to juggle work, packing, and moving will call for a hectic week! I pretty much have everything packed up in my room but I still have alot of shopping to do. We need furniture, kitchenware, and of course, clothes. We are moving on our own with my dad and Sammie's Uncle's trucks. From our hometown to the city is about two and a half hours. That should be a hassle itself since it'll take numerous trips. To make matters worse, all the boxes and furniture will have to be hauled up the narrow stairs to the upstairs apartment.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to finally starting a new chapter in my life. I'll be moving away from the town I have lived in since I was born. I'll be moving away from past memories, and most importantly, I'll be moving away from friends and family, who, in no doubt will be missed dearly. I don't know how I'll live without my sister, my parents, my brother, Hailey, my grandparents, my adorable cousins, my aunts and uncles, and all the friends that I've grown up with. Tears will be dropped onto the pages but I'm still looking forward to the next chapter. I couldn't be happier finally living with my Princess for the countless years ahead.

I'll give you an update once we are moved, or maybe later in the week. I should still be on a few nights this week but I can't make any promises.

Love you all,
Lia

P.S.
Don't worry, I'll pack my computer last! I still need people to keep in touch with every night!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 643 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think you will find the week will fly by, and you and Sammie will be settling in. Enjoy all that it brings!
  2. Old Comment
    Best of luck with the packing and everything else moving forward!