Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Old

Luck

Posted 08-08-2011 at 08:45 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Does luck actually exist? I hope not because I am usually bad luck.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Title unknown

Posted 08-05-2011 at 10:48 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Okay, to be honest, I have no idea what this blog will be about, but that is okay.

Over the last few months, my life has been very busy. I have been working at an office 3 days a week and a side job at other times. My life has been hectic and crazy, and all traces of a social have disappeared. A new girl has emerged into my life, and I got a first date sometime next week (although I have known her for 2 years now but whatever). While at times this summer has been very exciting, it...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Let's clear the air

Posted 08-05-2011 at 02:47 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

There have been plenty of rumors following incidents earlier in the week. Let me clear a few things up
  1. I have no intention of leaving getDare. I do not plan on getting fired, quitting, leaving, deleting all my posts and the going into the wild, only to reappear a few months later with a new username that I will change at least 5 times
  2. As I have stated before, I do not enjoy banning users. However, I take offense to users singling out users and insulting them with extreme swears, especially
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Har

Posted 08-01-2011 at 09:16 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Some people on here make me laugh. In case people are wondering, I have been here since 2006 and have been a mod since 2009. So I have been doing this awhile now. If you don't like it, you can kiss my ass.

Love,

MBP
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some Might Say

Posted 07-21-2011 at 06:56 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Some might say that sunshine follows thunder
Go and tell it to the man who cannot shine
Some might say that we should never ponder
On our thoughts today cos they will sway over time
Some might say we will find a brighter day
Some might say we will find a brighter day

Cos I've been standing at the station
In need of education in the rain
You made no preparation for my reputation once again
The sink is full of fishes
She's got
getDare Expert
Posted in Songs
Old

Sewn

Posted 07-20-2011 at 08:15 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Give me the song and I'll sing it like I mean it
Give me the words and I'll say them like i mean it

Cos you got my heart in a headlock
You stopped the blood and made my head soft
And god knows
You got me sewn

Nah nah nah etc.

Danny boy, don't be afraid, to shake that ass, and misbehave
Danny boy, I now you got time, but what are you waiting for,
Anyway the dust may just blow away, if you wait for a windy day
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lack of funbag

Posted 07-16-2011 at 10:10 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Okay, first off there was two questions. Secondly, I have had no time therefore it has been delayed until next week. Sorry

MBP
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized