Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Thread games

Posted 06-06-2009 at 08:09 PM by Coyote

What I'd the sudden fascination with thread games. When I first joined there were a few games (my hill, our hill, and word assosiation). Those are the 3 that come to mind first. Now we have stupid games such as number war, don't let the mod say 0, I spy, don't let the mod say a vowel. I assume you get what I'm saying. I mean seriously, all these are just ways to up your post count. What is everyone elses opinion on these games.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

yesterday....

Posted 06-06-2009 at 11:08 AM by Knots101 (>.>)

So yesterday was kind of wierd... And nothing good happened t all... This is what happend

So i woke up real early planning to go to the nearest town and hang with my buddy Andrew at around 8am and when i got there he couldn't do anything till around 11am so i had to sit at tim hortons for forever. Finally i catch a cab to his place, we sat down played unreal tournaments till 1 when we planned to go to Laser tag--My girlfriend works there and her parents own it--We got there and had a good...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Forum!!

Posted 06-04-2009 at 07:57 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 06-05-2009 at 04:20 AM by lokelake

My forum is ready to go. Whoever wants to come on, either to scope it out, or to register. There are still improvments to make on it.

This is a religious forum by the way.

Also, so it won't come at a surprise to anyone, if you register, you'll have to wait until I activate your account.

Here is the link:

http://archaeleonforum.netboards.org...c04ccb4d6d070f
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just got to Know When to Stop

Posted 06-04-2009 at 04:20 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 06-04-2009 at 04:38 PM by lokelake

It's interesting how people can be so one side minded.

I have been trying to get a certian user's grudge to lift, (grudge on me), I have been doing it nicely, and all I get is nothing from that user. One example for being one side minded.

I can't believe how much this user doesn't like me for a thing that was impossible to not knowing what to do.

This user said do not PM me after I have already done it. There was nothing around to notify me not to PM him....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hi!

Posted 06-04-2009 at 03:14 PM by Jacques

Hi there-

I'm Jacuques, a 20 year old student... for another two days before I have to join the ranks of the unemployed I guess, from the UK.

I've been reading stuff on getdare for a couple of months and decided I'd create a profile as at this point I have notihng else to do this summer....

What else... I don't play truth or dare in real life a lot, except maybe in relation to a drinking game of some sort.

I really enjoy reading, tv, films...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Flame or not flame, that is the question.

Posted 06-03-2009 at 03:23 PM by pranadevil

I don't mind the warning, fair play, some people may take it the wrong way, but to outright state I was flaming on the board is another.

Sorry, but a comical jokey response is much better than just stating "don't bump!" At least mine would've made a couple of people chuckle (at least those who would've got the reference).

Conclusions, jumping to them is not good.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Summer Crap School

Posted 06-02-2009 at 04:43 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

My summer crap school have started

I go Mon-Thur. 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. I think my last day is July 15th.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized