Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rate this Entry

A Fun Play Session: Edging

Posted 03-26-2022 at 08:47 AM by Butterfly

Sir warned me earlier in the week that our play session for this weekend was going to leave me horny and wanting. I don’t typically handle denial too well, but I do like being edged and teased. The problem is it takes over everything and my throbbing princess parts is all that I can think about. But I guess this was the goal of the day …

Sir had me start by gathering my wand, a dildo and a smaller vibrator (I chose my little bullet vibe). I laid in the bed and made the first call to Sir. He had me turn on the bullet vibe and start at my princess hole. He was going to give me instructions to go up and down between my princess hole and my clit. There would be 4 stages - my princess hole, one step up, right below my clit and then my clit.

Having the vibe on my clit felt nice. I wanted to push it inside me, I wanted to feel filled up. The next step up was the worst, it really didn’t do a lot. It was a tease to have to hold the vibe there and not be allowed to move it. Having it below my clit felt nice, but I so badly wanted to move it directly on my clit. I would push it as hard against me as I could so that I could feel the vibrations against my pubic bone. The clit … mmmm …. That’s the sweet spot. I can’t help but let a moan escape when Sir let’s me put the vibe on my clit. But he doesn’t let me keep it on there long. This is just a tease.

We go up and down, down and up. Until I am tingly and starting to get wet. He lets me dip the vibe inside my princess hole. It feels so nice.

Finally he allows me to take the dildo and put it inside me. It fills me up so nicely. I had chosen my favorite glass dildo. It is the exact width and length of my insides. It fills me so perfect. Moving it in and out slowly, feeling my muscles expand and contract around it. When I pull it out, I like to slowly pull upwards and have it rub against my gspot. It feels so good having the smooth, hard glass going in and out.

I keep it tucked firmy inside me when Sir allows me to get my wand.

Finally! My clit is aching for attention. He lets me turn it on and tells me to go slow. Let it build slowly. (Pft … easier said than done at this point …) I rest it gently on my clit and immediately every nerve is fully alive. I could be so close if I just let myself go, but I have to hold back. I am holding the wand so gently on my clit, barely touching. It feels soooo good. The warm, tingling feeling is building and I want to just hold the vibe right against my clit. Sir is encouraging me to hold off the edge. I don’t know if I can, I want to edge. I am so ready, but I try to relax. Soon enough I just can’t hold it anymore and everything tenses up and I am on the edge. Sir tells me stop and I pull the vibe away. Edge #1 complete.

We continue this session in a very similar fashion. Sir brings me to the edge time after time, and continues to deny me. I can feel the desperation building inside me, the ache building in my princess parts. I am throbbing and swollen and wet. And of course my butt head Dom decides this is the best time to stop for now. He thinks maybe I can go try to read …. HA! Not gonna happen …. So we decide I will do one hour of housework and come back for our next session of teasing.

An hour later, I am back in the room, stripping off my moist panties, reading to touch again. I am aching and need to be touched.

This time sir lets me jump right into the vibe. I put it on my clit and start moaning immediately. So torturous and I know it is not going to end in an orgasm, but it just feels so good. However, before I even get to the edge Sir makes me stop. (I told you he was a butt head). He continues this pattern for a few minutes and then finally allows me to build up to a super edgy edge. The edge is so strong that I need to take a break. Sir has me take a few deep breaths and then I have to start tapping the wand on my clit and counting. Tap, tap, tap, tap …. And then hold it on my clit …. Tap, tap, tap, …. We continued this torturous pattern awhile. The taps makes me quiver and my voice noticeably shakes as I touch my trembling clit. I can edge just from the taps depending how quickly and how close I am. Just one mistimed tap would make me ruin the fantastic orgasm we are building to.

My head is getting so floaty, and Sir is making me repeat things. He asks me if I want to continue to edge. This is such a hard question. I do. This is feeling so good. But I also don’t, because I know it is just going to make it worse. But also I know I don’t get to cum. I beg him to let me cum and he says no. He promised me 3-4 sessions before I would be allowed to cum. He allows me to stop if I can complete 20 more taps. I count them out, very slowly because each one gets me dangerously close to the edge.

And then we stop. My princess parts are on fire. I feel like my clit is 5 times its size. My princess lips are swollen and aching. My princess hole is wet and dripping. We set a time for another hour and he sends me on my way.

After the longest hour of my life I come back to the bedroom and I am ready to cum. Sir teases me a bit, saying we could just skip it and wait until tomorrow, but I insist!

I start the wand and I am on the edge pretty quickly. Sir had me bring a bowl with some ice with me this time and it was time to put it inside me. I took two ice cubes and slid them inside one at a time. The old achiness is such a unique sensation. It is so intense and I need a vibrator on my clit immediately to lesson the intensity. I beg Sir to let me start, and he does. He keeps stopping me from getting to the edge, and each time I let out just a little gush of cold melty water.

I am going to be honest, I really don’t remember a whole lot about this session. I was pretty floaty and desperate and Sir had me repeating a lot of things and I was blushy and I just wanted to cum. I remember lots of begging, and edging and blushing and desperation.
And then the finale … Sir had me put three ice cubes inside me and when I exploded my muscles tensed around the ice and I gushed a river of cold water. It was a very intense orgasm. Sir tried asking me questions after and I just couldn’t use words. I was speechless, and floaty and dead. It was just so intense.

It may not have been a “true” denial. But I am still proud of handling the edging session as well as I did. Thank you Sir for a fun and challenging play session and such a wonderful orgasm.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 552 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good gosh, what a lovely blog entry! Delighted to hear you both had such a good session.

Thank you.
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds like the greatest experience Princess!