Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Bitch, slut, psycho babe, I hate you, why are guys so lame?

Posted 12-15-2010 at 03:35 PM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)

So.. I was wondering why guys like giving girls snow/pouring it down their clothes/carrying them into a huge snow dune?

Do you girls actually like it?

http://www.szalam.com/ireland/images/snow-fight.jpg

I don't get it. ._.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

This is my 100th blog post

Posted 12-15-2010 at 09:15 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So in case you thought I was going to do some reflecting or something, you are wrong. Maybe in 101.

In all seriousness, I hope the 2 people who read them and the one person who one-stars it because they hate me enjoys reading whatever is on my mind
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Numerals

Posted 12-15-2010 at 08:43 AM by nellybell

In the spirit of annoying the hell out of angel, send me numbers and I'll write something about you :3

<3 you angel ^^
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Been a long time..

Posted 12-14-2010 at 12:09 AM by perv2thebone

since I posted here, so now sharing again.

Yesterday I was on cam4 and shortly after I went online an older lady came to my room. She made me fuck my ass with my smallest vibe for a while, then she had me sit on it and ride it while I put some clothespins on my nipples. I was told to remove the vibe and use my anal beads instead. At that moment I was sad she wasnt making me clean the vibe, but I was getting to use my mouth later.

After fucking my ass with the beads a few...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alone

Posted 12-12-2010 at 05:27 PM by maddy09

I was reading dylanxX's story and reading about him and connor make me realize how alone I really am, everyone at school thinks im a freak and I really have no one. Oh well I guess I will live.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

I saw some birds flying

Posted 12-12-2010 at 02:34 PM by loke

They were more than likely flying south. Flying away from the pain. But luckily for them, they don't have to suffer too long until they are free.

I wish I can fly somewhere. Somewhere where I can go to shelter from this pain, so that I can free myself. But I can't fly. I can't escape. I am stuck.

How much longer do I have to suffer? Only time will tell. Will time allow me to die of old age? I really can't answer that question.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

OK, japanese people are just plain perverted

Posted 12-11-2010 at 08:39 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

http://www.gamegirladvance.com/2002/...zvibrator.html

This is a game made in japan that incorporates a virbator..yes a vibrator. As you play it slowly vibrates to give you sort of a synthesis of the senses. Sound, Touch, and sight. I might get this for someone for Christmas xD
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized